Weston Park, Shropshire
Friday, 3 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 5 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Camper Jam 2020 - July 3rd - 5th,

looking for some info, but cant find it...

if you cant stay on the Thursday or Sunday night . . . .

what time can you get "onsite" to pitch up on the Friday 3rd?

it says this, but does that mean everybody will be parked up at the gates . . . .waiting to get in, or is that the main entertainment bit?

ie, can you rock up at 9am to set-up-camp? then head over to the stages at 12noon?

When?
Dates: 3rd - 5th July 2020

Entrance Opening Times:
Friday
: 12pm - 10pm (Weekend Campers Only)
Saturday: 9am - 8pm
Sunday: 9am - 5pm

Where?
Weston Park, Shropshire, TF11 8LE.
I got there this year at 13.00 and I was the 3rd of our group.
I think if you get there early they may possibly let you in to prevent the traffic backing up on the A5 which can be a trouble spot for accidents.
When we walked around after setting up on the forum pitch most stall holders were open or very close to finishing settings up their stalls.

I got there this year at 13.00 and I was the 3rd of our group.
I think if you get there early they may possibly let you in to prevent the traffic backing up on the A5 which can be a trouble spot for accidents.
When we walked around after setting up on the forum pitch most stall holders were open or very close to finishing settings up their stalls.
ok great, was looking at those pics for the club pitches . . . . and it looked a bit cramped.

so i was thinking i might need to get in early to find a corner to hide our tent.>>>

it looks to big/wide to go next to the van in the line, so might have to go at the end of the line?

126.jpg

ok great, was looking at those pics for the club pitches . . . . and it looked a bit cramped.

so i was thinking i might need to get in early to find a corner to hide our tent.>>>

it looks to big/wide to go next to the van in the line, so might have to go at the end of the line?

View attachment 53279
That's looks like the size of the entertainment marque :p

If you're bringing that set up i can't see it as a problem if we have the same area as last year.
Camperjam have the smallest set up for tents and vans of all the meets which considering they have the V festival there is perhaps a bit poor ,
It just means "first up best dressed " plus we will have a place to put our stuff:rolleyes:

Don't forget last you we had intruders into our area that took up 2/3spaces

Yeh it's a bigun...... but it keeps the missus happy (for her stuff)....... and always handy for club social gatherings if the weather is against us.....

All being well we normally pitch the tent up allongside the van. . . . And add a gazebo if we can..... might have to leave the disco gazebo at home on this occasion.

They open the gates at 10am. Although when we arrived last year at 10am many people were set up and well settled in!! (We were not in Club camping last year).

They open the gates at 10am. Although when we arrived last year at 10am many people were set up and well settled in!! (We were not in Club camping last year).
perfect, well try and aim for that kinda time then.

Is there a T6F whatsapp group for CamperJam?

Have kids sports day and camp out on the Friday so hoping to come on the Saturday till Sunday. When booking tickets is there anything specific that we have to select to be allocated in to the T6 forum area?

Cheers

Cz.

Have kids sports day and camp out on the Friday so hoping to come on the Saturday till Sunday. When booking tickets is there anything specific that we have to select to be allocated in to the T6 forum area?

Cheers

Cz.
Select Club camping and go threw list till you get to t6 forum

Thought i better come see what everyone has done to there vans & drink some alcahol
I've done absolutely nothing to the van except bought a massive fridge to keep the alcohol cold. Priorities.

Will enjoy showing you my fridge.:)

Are you doing Bala ? I'll bring the fridge.

Silly question time, will there be a flag or banner set up to find the club area?

I take it we just head to the club camping area, I know from past shows in family camping it can be a bit very busy.

Back