Camper Jam 2018 - Forum Club Pitch

@Mick, have you booked? If so i’ll add you to the list of names. Is there anyone else booked who is not on the list?
I think Mick is #19.

@Mick, have you booked? If so i’ll add you to the list of names. Is there anyone else booked who is not on the list?
I think Mick is #19.
Is there a way of bringing the updated list to the front or end (whichever it is) of this post so people can see who's coming without having to flick back through the thread.

Edit : Forget that. Copy and paste works.

Hola people

This is only my second post on this forum after buying Katie The Campervan last Saturday but we (wife, two kids and me) have just thrown caution to the wind and taken slot #20. Looking forward to catching up with you in July :)

I know its a few weeks away but I was wondering if anyone who has been before can let me know...

• is there somewhere to fill your onboard water tank when you get to Weston Park? I'd rather not carry 45 litres for 200+ miles if I can help it
  • similarly, is there somewhere to empty your lav?
  • what time do they allow people in?
I'm sure there'll be more questions as it draws nearer but I really have no idea what the set-up is like for the weekend

I know its a few weeks away but I was wondering if anyone who has been before can let me know...

• is there somewhere to fill your onboard water tank when you get to Weston Park? I'd rather not carry 45 litres for 200+ miles if I can help it
  • similarly, is there somewhere to empty your lav?
  • what time do they allow people in?
I'm sure there'll be more questions as it draws nearer but I really have no idea what the set-up is like for the weekend

Toilet & Water facilities can be found in all camping areas.

There will also be limited shower facilities on site due to limited water pressure on site at Weston Park. Professional security & medical teams will be present all weekend for your safety. We advise bringing disposable wet wipes and dry shampoo.

For a list of things to bring with you on the day please see our
Camper Jam Camping Essentials guide

You can get water for the water tankers on site, might take a few trips with a water container. I’m around 20 miles from Weston park and about 6 miles the opposite way from junction 12 M6. Could fill up here, but will be leaving around 4-5pm.

Yeah, I seen that on the official blurb Fish but it doesn't really give much away about whether there are hosepipes to fill onboard water tanks or just tankers to fill water carriers etc.

That's a great offer thanks BiTurbo, genuinely appreciated. I'll do a bit of a recce on what I can do en route but I might call on your hospitality :)

Yep, great hospitality from @BiTurbo but wont the detour, however slight, negate any potential fuel saving from not filling your tank at home in the first place?

I always fill my tank at home regardless of distance. Primarily this is for convenience and not having to worry about where to fill up when we get there but I also have more confidence in the cleanliness of the tap/hose I'm using at home - often see people using short "drinking water" hoses attached to taps on campsites to swill out their grey waste (and worse) containers.

Back