Camper Jam 2018 - Forum Club Pitch

what are the options if you can't stay over? for example can I buy a day ticket and drive/park near you guys?
You will have to park with the other day visitors but you will be able to walk to our camp area and meet everyone.
Just look for the abundance of fire pits, that will be us.;)

Well I keep growing step kids so I could say 10 kids in total although only 3 are my fault :rofl:

I'm a newb but me, the Mrs and the Mutt would be up for this if newbs are allowed.
My dog might pinch ya burgers though so bring extra ;) lol
Let me know if there is room please :)

It’s open to everyone buddy, get a ticket booked the more the merrier

I have gone through the list above and cross referenced it with all of the comments from the previous 6 pages.
I count 16 definates, but there are 2 names on the list that I can’t see have actually said they are booked.
@PukkaT6 @GoatBoater ; could you both just confirm if you have booked please?

So we could have 16 or 18 attendees. This will assist those who have not booked hurry up and claim the last couple of spaces.
Currently there are more booked for CamperJam than Busfest.

I have gone through the list above and cross referenced it with all of the comments from the previous 6 pages.
I count 16 definates, but there are 2 names on the list that I can’t see have actually said they are booked.
@PukkaT6 @GoatBoater ; could you both just confirm if you have booked please?

So we could have 16 or 18 attendees. This will assist those who have not booked hurry up and claim the last couple of spaces.
Currently there are more booked for CamperJam than Busfest.

Morning.

Im moving house the week before so if im coming it will be last minute or for the day. At worst I will simply come and say hello if its too late. Im hoping the weather picks up and house is built early.

Just got van back from bodyshop so need to get it lowered and re-wrapped next week.

019A89D4-3002-4A54-B14D-4738F169006A.jpeg

Back