Camper Jam 2018 - Forum Club Pitch

If you get the chance to do PTS I'd do it. Certainly options there then.
I'd love to be Mr money bags but this van does well at releasing me from my wages. Im just playing with cheap projects for the time being whilst looking forward to next year when I can relax and enjoy the van, got a few demijons of sloe gin ready for the shows.

If you get the chance to do PTS I'd do it. Certainly options there then.
I'd love to be Mr money bags but this van does well at releasing me from my wages. Im just playing with cheap projects for the time being whilst looking forward to next year when I can relax and enjoy the van, got a few demijons of sloe gin ready for the shows.
The t6 has certainly drained my cash stash next purchase new wheels maybe bentley mulliners :eek: sloe gin might have to give that a miss:rofl:
Had the chance to do me pts with a m8 who had sponsership sorted couple of years ago but was doing my test and inspection and couldnt afford to do both that month

The t6 has certainly drained my cash stash next purchase new wheels maybe bentley mulliners :eek: sloe gin might have to give that a miss:rofl:
Had the chance to do me pts with a m8 who had sponsership sorted couple of years ago but was doing my test and inspection and couldnt afford to do both that month
It's been a good lesson on budgeting anyway. Started Christmas shopping back in August to help spread the cost.
Bentley mulliners :eek: maybe you don't need your PTS after all ;)

You seem to be able to buy tickets for t6 forum from the camperjam website.

OK question for previous visitors. It’s £20 camping or £10 if you have a VW camper. Do they mean camper, camper or are you still included with Kombi/Shuttles etc ??

OK question for previous visitors. It’s £20 camping or £10 if you have a VW camper. Do they mean camper, camper or are you still included with Kombi/Shuttles etc ??
Mines a Kombi but I've gone with VW Camper ticket as I'll be sleeping in it (Camping) and its a VW.

Agreed if you sleep in it/beside it (or with it ?) then its a camper surely
We are in a kombi with awning

what are the options if you can't stay over? for example can I buy a day ticket and drive/park near you guys?

Back