Camper Jam 2018 - Forum Club Pitch

If the first vans arriving (happy to be one o d them) peg out and tape an area in 'hiwypi' then we should be ok. There was plenty of space this year.

If we have an idea of how many were turning up (which we will) then we can reserve the space on arrival accordingly.

I think this is best option - agreed?

Well we've decided already that we'll be travelling down the day before and staying somewhere nearby in a Premier Inn rather than doing a 5 hour journey and a two hour unpack / awning set-up :mad: so we could be there early :)

Happy to give that a go if everyone is up for it. Don’t want to book my tickets now to get the discount only to find other want to go in club camping.

Worth a try - if you arrive late worst case scenario is that you'll be a few feet away. At least we'll have a proper group communal area setup.

Have I read the website correctly that the early booking discount is £42 per adult as opposed to £45 full price? Kids are the same price and vans are £10 as per this year?

Happy to arrive early as well on the Friday and like the idea of barrier tape to cordon off area. If we make it look official people won't cross. We need a police officer with some "Crime Scene DO NOT CROSS" tape. There must be someone on here in the force who can assist?

Back