Camper Jam 2018 - Forum Club Pitch

Parked just down from me at Camper Jam I was talking to one of you regarding fitting the DRL. This person had fitted theirs and knowing who you are would be usefull as I've just purchased some.

Thanks Grant
Ps
Silver Shuttle with lots of kids.

No not me but can help if you let us know what you are trying to do and what you need to know

Couple of spots down from me. Never mind when I get round to fitting them I'll give you lot a shout if I get stuck. Quick question :thumbsdown: I know they are plug n play but is there any coding required after ?

Parked just down from me at Camper Jam I was talking to one of you regarding fitting the DRL. This person had fitted theirs and knowing who you are would be usefull as I've just purchased some.

Thanks Grant
Ps
Who had the shuttle with Kids, them or you ?

If you are talking about the genuine VW bumper DRLs then its just a case of fitting them (which requires a little bit of bumper trimming behind one of the panels) and wiring them in (need to pick up a feed from back of headlight)

No coding required

Thanks Grant
Ps

Was maybe me (blue T6 with bumper DRL's?)

So camper jam tickets for next year are available for this years price. Will there be a T6F club camping booking? Just thought I’d ask before booking tickets

There's an option to select forum camping as you checkout.
Also selecting arriving in a camper saves you £10

Thanks @webber, I guess I just checking if there is going to be a club booking for this as there was some general discussion about the provision provided this year and how we had to park up in rows. Didn’t want to book club camping only to find others weee going into other camping areas.

Agreed - we discussed just booking 'Home is where you park it' and then arranging a group area when we arrive....all can be communicated via WhatsApp on the day.

Club camping was a bit shite....

Thoughts?

I agree with Mark Howkins Club camping was shite. We were crammed in like sardines.
My Vote is for home is were you park it. What are other peoples thoughts ?

I wasn't there this year but have been previous. Home is where you park would be great if all vans can roll in at the same time.
Forum camping is "generally" better from a group perspective as a space is reserved allowing people to arrive at a convenient time. I understand this year was different hence the concerns.

I think Forum camping works better for the same reasons as @Ed Webb Perhaps we should explain to the organisers the difficulty with this years pitch and ask they take that into consideration for next year, there is no guarantee they will but it may prove difficult to reserve 20+ spaces in open camping if only 3-4 vans turn up early on the Friday.

I agree that the club camping area was a) cramped b) furthest away from the main show ground c) nowhere near any water supply d) served by minimal toilets! If we could arrange to reserve a piece of ground in Home Is Where You Park It by some means, I think we'd get a better set up ourselves

Back