Camper alternative designs!

Unless I'm mistaken, neither have back seats to take passengers, which means it's easy to fit everything in any way you want. Add seat belts and you'll soon arrive on rib/rock'n'roll/rails and front or rear kitchen layout.

But, I'm like you, looking for something different, and pods might be the future, particularly as battery and solar tech is making the leisure electrics more flexible now

Like to think mine is different from the norm. Few changes since this video was made so may need to update it. Obviously no rear seat belts so can't take passagers.

Like to think mine is different from the norm. Few changes since this video was made so may need to update it. Obviously no rear seat belts so can't take passagers.

I really like the project 77 builds. They look so cosy and looks like you get a lot of storage.

It's one that I'm considering.

I really like the project 77 builds. They look so cosy and looks like you get a lot of storage.

It's one that I'm considering.
Pleased with ours and is holding up well. We added a lagun leg/table which transforms its use. Making the bed is a bit of a faff but once made we leave it like that until we pack up. I added a extra small extension stand to the end of the bed and using one of the spare cushion sides it makes a massive bed to sleep on. If your not going to carry rear passenger its a very cheap way of getting seating and bedding installed.

Pleased with ours and is holding up well. We added a lagun leg/table which transforms its use. Making the bed is a bit of a faff but once made we leave it like that until we pack up. I added a extra small extension stand to the end of the bed and using one of the spare cushion sides it makes a massive bed to sleep on. If your not going to carry rear passenger its a very cheap way of getting seating and bedding installed.
That sounds good then. Im at the point with mine where I have 12v electrics lining all done and floor so need bed and furniture and I think these look so smart. Its just me and my partner really so got no-one else to carry.
Only concern is im 6ft 1 so will the bed be long enough?

Only concern is im 6ft 1 so will the bed be long enough?
In standard layout I'd say not. Depends if you like your feet hanging over the end? I'm 6'2 hence the bed extension but I have a LWB so a bit more room to play with.

There are a few similar designs out there now but not seen any in the flesh to compare.

Ill have to have a look about. I may be able to add on something to make it work.

Back