Sold Cali twin bench seat/bed + SWB rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I am having a change of heart as to the direction I want to go with this van. So I am testing the water with these.

Bought a while ago, I was supposed to be having the rails fitted last week, but that had to be cancelled due to covid (not me).

The seat was brand new when I bought it (although removed from a van it had not been used. Still had the plastic and labels attached).

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 08.12.57.pngScreenshot 2022-06-26 at 08.13.12.png

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 08.12.11.png Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 08.12.33.png

Just looking for what I paid for them. £3300. (£3000 seat, £300 rails)
This is slightly lower than what they are going for on eBay.

Collection preferred from Manchester (or I would be willing to travel a short distance or further if fuel is factored in.)

I’ll be in the market for a bed/seat on rails, I hadn’t thought of the California bed so I’ll
I’ll do a bit of research into this, is this bed from a 6.1 where you can adjust the rake of the bed headboard or the version before
Cheers

I’ll be in the market for a bed/seat on rails, I hadn’t thought of the California bed so I’ll
I’ll do a bit of research into this, is this bed from a 6.1 where you can adjust the rake of the bed headboard or the version before
Cheers
Sorry, sale is in progress.
As for the question, the seat is exactly the same. It is just the bed board that was redesigned.

Cheers
Didn’t realise this was optional, as my T5.1 backrest has rake variation

Sorry, I misread this; I get what you mean about headboard now - where you can sit it up on differing heights.

I am interested in rail guides, how much does it cost to ship to Italy?
At the moment these rails and seats are sold pending collection.

I have another set of brand new rails for sale here.

I would have to look into postage costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back