Cali Ocean double Hook-up/Water fill point

JM87

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the 2 in 1 hook up point that can be seen on some of the Ocean campers??

It'a a California part, I've used them on four builds. If you want to fit it on the left side it will only work on a LWB as the sliding door fouls the plugged in EHU plug on a RHD SWB.

full.jpg

With a bit of modification to the water pipe fitted like this it can be plumbed down to an Amber Plastics rear water tank quite easily.

Thats the one, don't suppose you have a part number or link for them?? It would be going on a lwb so should be fine on the driver side.
Spoke to main dealer who advised he could only find the part number for the single ones.

Have a look at this page...

The items that you really need are 30 & 32 (x2)

Items 31, 33 & 47 are in fact generic caravan parts or normal self tapping screws in the case of item 33 so can probably be sourced cheaper than from VW, I always do.

He was searching against a Cali Beach, needs to search on Cali Ocean, or use my VRN as a starting point.
Part 30. 7E7068351
1598016709171.png

Hi @Loz I had a struggle to find it as it's in the Campmobile parts list and then amongst accessories not body parts. Must be done like that just to throw the average parts man off the scent!

Hi @Loz I had a struggle to find it as it's in the Campmobile parts list and then amongst accessories not body parts. Must be done like that just to throw the average parts man off the scent!
haha, we have been doing it at the same time :)

I should have known as I've used four of them on my conversions! :)

Would any members know of an online source for the double electric hook up/water inlet used on the California?

Or something very similar in the way it’s one piece rather than two separate units?

Thanks

Back