Busfest 6-8 September 2019

Omg if that yellow POS came 2nd what came first?

As others said It was pretty much s standard van just lowered wheels and some grubby front seats.

Makes a mockery of the show and shine imho.

Thanks for great weekend.........Nice to meet you all. :thumbsup:

Friday night felt like the better night musically with the Ska band, the loudest line dance ever and the 90s dance music tribute band in the main marquee, crowd participation was total, the Saturday night vibe was more niche plus more about dressing up and being seen... I liked the Friday night but haven't seen that many seriously bladdered heros in a very long while!:laugh:

Needn't have worried about getting a shower, yep, there were three, as at 7:30 am on Saturday morning it was like a scene from a post apocalypse movie, not another living person around!

Friday night felt like the better night musically with the Ska band, the loudest line dance ever and the 90s dance music tribute band in the main marquee, crowd participation was total, the Saturday night vibe was more niche plus more about dressing up and being seen... I liked the Friday night but haven't seen that many seriously bladdered heros in a very long while!:laugh:
yep agree Friday nights rock the 90's was epic! Felt like being 20 something again :D Great music and atmosphere. What with the music and a go on the waltzers it was one of the best nights we've had in years :) Saturday was a bit of a damp squib. No atmosphere and many walked out. Wrong music for the age group there imo. Had to listen to Dubious in our van for the last hour which was very painful :eek:

I'm 60 so shouldn't have an opinion on 90s house tuneage but that gal sang her heart out and the tall lad on the guitar managed a decent Yank accent for any rap verses required, between them all they managed a live performance the original artists never could.
Did I mention the sound system was spot on too as we had sneaked in earlier on the way to the Ska band and the sound while playing a bit of deep house stuff was "whump, tiss!" and really crisp, good going pressurising a giant tent!
I think part of Friday night was down to simply shaking off all the nonsense going on in the real world and simply kicking back for a while in an alternative happier world.
And yes I did ascend to outer space with Prodigy and the rest of the tent.:whistle:

Does this badge belong to anyone or family? It was found on the 'litter pick' at the end of the day.
Let me know and i'll post it out. :thumbsup:

1568199769105254429163847134233.jpg

Back