BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

Well I will be the centre of any entertainment with BT so thats the only flag worth looking out for.. and if you can, maybe rig up a light beacon for night time stoles..lol..

Anyone any idea how big the pitch sizes are? Just bought a Vango Galli and can't wait to get it pumped up!

It will depend on if everyone arriving on the Friday? Due to work commitments etc?.

All being well I will be on the gate at opening time. But this is all subject to lil' Fish.

I was also thinking.. as we have managed to get club camping etc.. maybe worth marking the event with T6F polo shirts?. @BiTurbo

Brilliant idea of a polo shirt. I'll be ther on Friday too. Possible lunchtimes (ish) for me.

Got home, found my envelope waiting for me. Like you @Davenjo I only have an adult ticket so I guess that clears that up, got to be because kids are free so don't need a ticket. If not my son will be having a boring weekend sat outside the gate, whilst I'm inside having a great time.
View attachment 11219
I got one of them there tickets

Won't be getting there till evening as can't come till after school. Plus traffic will be shocking by then coming up and round Brum, so may come cross country but that's a couple or three hours.

Back