BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

Gonna try and get there. When are you booking up? Guess if we meet up outside more likely to be able to get a pitch in the same area.

I'll book tomorrow mate.. as for arrival.. early doors to try and help direct the mass following of T6F.

Had a couple of emails regards club camping places, can anyone that is booked and wants to get in on club camping please let me know asap if they want a place so we can figure out numbers
Nothing is confirmed yet but we are provisionally going for 10 spots
So far i think we have myself and the three amigos @Fish @DaveyB @andythom188 + @BiTurbo
@Buggirl is staff so gets a special place
@Andrew do you want to put your name on a slot ?

Had a couple of emails regards club camping places, can anyone that is booked and wants to get in on club camping please let me know asap if they want a place so we can figure out numbers
So far i think we have myself and the three amigos @Fish @DaveyB @andythom188 + @BiTurbo
@Pauly does the club camping area you are hoping to be on allow dogs?

I dont know is the honest answer, we are back dooring it in so have no info im afraid.
@Buggirl will probably know ?

@Pauly we are definitely interested in this but I've just remembered why I've not booked yet - I'm waiting for the Leicester Tigers fixtures to come out to see if it clashes or not! Due out on Friday so I will be able to confirm and, hopefully, buy tickets by Friday evening - I'll let you know either way.

I will be there guys but sadly in a work capacity. I shall be working on one of the mobile bars during the weekend and camping in a 18 tonne lorry cab. Sadly beer will be overpriced so bring your own. I'm only earning extra dollar to pay for my conversion after getting the ok from the Mrs to get it professionally done. Will be spending more the weekend searching for shiny things.

@Pauly - I've just booked - Family Camping (2 adults, 1 child and 2 pooches). It would be great if you can get us all together.

I will be there guys but sadly in a work capacity. I shall be working on one of the mobile bars during the weekend and camping in a 18 tonne lorry cab. Sadly beer will be overpriced so bring your own. I'm only earning extra dollar to pay for my conversion after getting the ok from the Mrs to get it professionally done. Will be spending more the weekend searching for shiny things.
Did we hear free beer for forum members ;)

Club camping boyo,s @Fish @DaveyB this is going to be a good weekend , tickets bought so Defo going to this one , no weddings of ub40 concerts getting in the way this time :rofl:
I wish I could but apparently I can't. The Mrs has told me that the kids have a national qualification race that weekend.

Tell me about it bud, proper pee'd off. She'll have the van, and it's a blooming long way for me to come for 1 day and driving her 1.25 fiesta!:cry::cry::cry::cry:
More than welcome to bring your awning attatched to my van and sleep in there pal, I ain't bought a awning yet, was thinking of bringing the 4.5x4.5 Coleman event shelter

Pauly I'm new member and was intending to go so if I can join the group as a newbie count me in. Have you all booked family camping

Back