BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

Well what a weekend, good laughs, beer what more could you ask for. Thanks for a cracking weekend everyone. Let's see your picture will post mine tomorrow.

Last edited:
Really good to meet you and put a face to name. Looking forward to meeting everyone again at future events.

Thanks you all that attended, for you assistance with Evie. She loved it which means I was able to relax and enjoy it and thats thanks you these awesome member.

Big thanks to @Pauly and @BiTurbo for another installment of field electrical assistances. :rolleyes:

Think I won, biggest flag contest, as well as biggest nightmere

20170910_085659.jpg

Thanks you all that attended, for you assistance with Evie. She loved it which means I was able to relax and enjoy it and thats thanks you these awesome member.

Big thanks to @Pauly and @BiTurbo for another installment of field electrical assistances. :rolleyes:

Think I won, biggest flag contest, as well as biggest nightmere

View attachment 13338

You're sure did win the biggest flag competition fella. That is one awesome flag.

Didn't get many pictures that were not blurry. Might have had something to do with the bottle and a half of red wine I consumed on the Saturday night whilst turning marshmallows over the fire pit, listening to the awesome band.
IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

Did anyone else hear Simon Mayo talking about Busfest on his Friday drivetime show? He repeated it today.

Nice to meet you all and finally put a few faces to names from the forum. Hope you all had/have good trips home.... we hit a fair bit of traffic out toward the M50 but was filled with VWs so plenty to look at!

Of for a curry now..... will need to wash the van at some point too!!!

Cheers all, see you soon!

Same here,called at the T6 Forum Pitch to put faces to names.Many thanks to Walski for demonstrating his Air Lift suspension and BiTurbo for the tweaks on my new van(owe you a few beer tokens). Really enjoyed our first Busfest and hope to catch up with you all again soon. Will be posting before and after photos when the van comes back from converters next month,hopefully.

Back