BUSFEST 08-10 September 2017 Malvern, Worcestershire

We won't be missing this one, biggest show of the year, whole family loved it last time

@Rob ??

Last edited:
So now this is live @Pauly

was the perilous conversation that the group booking was too late?

Unfortunately yes, I was told to wait until new year, contacted them in January and was told it was to late !
The guy was really nice though and the suggestion is that we all book as normal and keep note of our booking numbers and I will contact him closer to the time and if there's any spare club camping allocation we can snag it, think I will email him again today and keep bugging him see what we can do

So just book our camping and see if we can be placed together? If so will book this week , and a bonus the Mrs is paying for me to go part of my birthday prezzie :D

Camping is allocated on arrival so a few could prob get together by telling them when you arrive your mates on his way or if you arrive together but that's a logistical nightmare

I dare say the 3 amigos @DaveyB @Fish & myself could meet up on the 8th and roll in together to reserve a descent pitch for a few of us, I will book that day off and be there early ish

I was thinking the same.. 35mins down the road, I was going to say the same, if I/we can get early enough then maybe have more of a chance to reseve a small area?.

Really want to try a VW festival this year and this seems like the one to do.

We are off to Malvern Hills camping this weekend and will use to assess the practicality of getting there after school on a Friday afternoon (only about 70 miles but am expecting a 2 hour+ journey with Friday afternoon traffic).

Has anyone been to Busfest with dogs before - seems they are welcome but some restrictions on where you can take them??

Back