BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

I’m interested in 2018 but haven’t seen a thread ether. Kids go free and I have sh@@ loads so makes it good value for me ;)

Thanks it’s not the busfest though in sept although this looks good for the kids too.

We do have club camping spots this year for busfest if members would like to join us
There is an entry in the club camping booking area for T6 forum and the password is "t6dubs " please note there is a space on the end or it may not work !!

Booked before the end of 2017, as there was an offer to do so at 2017 price, rather than the 2018 price.

We have slots on the T6 Forum club camping spot and i think at least half of them are gone but i have no way of tracking this ??

We have slots on the T6 Forum club camping spot and i think at least half of them are gone but i have no way of tracking this ??

Is there a way of asking for booking numbers and cross refer them with members?.

Not really, i could enquire with the organisers but cant see they would appreciate the hassle, may ask closer to the time if we are feeling full and want more spaces ?

Thanks peeps - newbies here... just booked in myself and lady di!

We've got time out for good behaviour so I have persuaded TOH to join in!
Sounds great fun to be had - be gentle on us!!
:smile bounce:

So 9 places booked up for definite then. :thumbsup:
I think Pauly managed to get us 20 slots so plenty of room for others still to get in on the action.

Can't stress enough how these events (bala,camper jam, busfest etc..) are really newbie friendly..

Its not about what kit you have nor if you have it all.. I had nothing really, @Pauly borrowed cooking items.. @DaveyB borrowed everything of everyone.. and @BiTurbo had it all..and @andythom188 cooked breakfast on a cadac rather than a 2.5k slidepod..lol

Don't be shy, its money well spend on a fun family weekend...

Exciting sounding email from busfest this afternoon.

The "BIG MALVERN VW" Display

This year to celebrate our 25th YEAR of presenting VW Transporter events at Malvern we are planning to do

The " BIG MALVERN VW"

YES!........, WE ARE PLANNING TO DO ANOTHER ONE OF OUR FAMOUS "BIG" DISPLAYS.

(it is something we try and do every few years or so whenever we have good cause to do one & also because we are probably the only event in the whole of the UK capable of successfully doing one! )

At the moment things are still very much in the planning stage as to how & what we will actually come up with during the event (but you can be sure we will give you all something REALLY GOOD to look at and remember!).

The above picture is one of our usual mock-ups, (made of CHOCOLATE BUSES) of what we hope we will ALL achieve at this years event.

Doesn’t it look yummy!..................

We have done 5 previous "BIG" Displays at MALVERN; 1997 - The (VANFEST) BIG VW , 1999 - The BIG BAY, 2003 - The BIG SPLIT, 2008 The BIG DOKA, 2013 - The (BUSFEST) BIG VW. (We also helped to produce The BIG T3 at the BERLIN BUS FESTIVAL in 2012)

It will not be as big as some of our previous displays as we simply do not have the space available any more but it still promises to be very spectacular and will be made in a NEW display area on SATURDAY 8th SEPTEMBER 08.00 - 14.00.
It is designed to contain a target of 180 VW Transporters. The BIG deference with this display is that this is one that BOTH people CAMPING for the weekend and DAY VISITORS coming to MALVERN with their vehicles will be able to be part of. (Please note this display is designed to take "normal" sized T1 to T6 VW Transporters it cannot accommodate large motor homes or vehicles with trailers/caravans etc)

Because we know that many of you will want to be in this display (and there is only a limited number of places available) we will have to have a REGISTRATION PROCESS for to reserve your place in the BIB MALVERN VW . This will open in MARCH.

More information on the BIG MALVERN Display will be released our NEXT News Update. And on our FACEBOOK Pages.

BUSFEST - KEEPING YOU IN THE FRAME BY MAKING YOU PART OF THE PICTURE.

Please Note
Those of you who are camping with Clubs already registered for Club Camping please note that Club camping tickets sales close at the end of June.

Regards
Busfest Crew

Back