BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

I’ve taken the liberty and booked too under the Forum. I don’t even have the van yet as it is still being converted, but it should be finished long before then.
I’m new to this but have already learnt a lot through the Forum, so thanks for that. We are used to very small tent camping though and will enjoy not sleeping on the ground.

Brilliant, look forward to meeting you and seeing the conversion at Busfest.:thumbsup:
Added to master list on page 1.

I booked a slot on behalf of a forum member the other day but don’t know their user name so there’s one more to add to the list

Mystery member if you read this please identify yourself and we can add you to the list :thumbsup:

Just had an email from camping manager confirming club camping booking will be closing at the end of the June so anyone that wants to join in camping in the T6Forum area needs to book in the next couple weeks !

Just had an email from camping manager confirming club camping booking will be closing at the end of the June so anyone that wants to join in camping in the T6Forum area needs to book in the next couple weeks !

Anyway of getting list of confirmed names, mate?.

Yep, like @Pauly says, been keeping master list on page 1 up to date.
Come on folk 5 spaces left, it’s well worth it, an absolute hoot and thoroughly relaxing. We can’t have all 20 spaces filled for CamperJam and not then fill all 20 for BusFest. Big anniversary celebration this year as well which will be great to see.

Hi

I've booked but not on the members pitch as there's a group of three of us and other two aren't members. I'll try and pop over and introduce myself and maybe have a warm by your fire. Lol. :)

Hi
Would love to come along, but not had conversion done yet, so wandering if it would be a problem with our Galli 11 setup? if not, do we need it flameproof with BiTurbo there!!!

Hi
Would love to come along, but not had conversion done yet, so wandering if it would be a problem with our Galli 11 setup? if not, do we need it flameproof with BiTurbo there!!!
A few of us dont have conversions.. so more than welcome.. bookings close soon.

Hi
Enjoying any of these events is not limited to having a camper conversion. Mine is a Kombi, with an awning, we cook outside.
You have nothing to worry about, if you don’t even have a cooker that’s not even a problem, you can soon borrow someone’s (always space on my Cadac). This is all about people with a similar passion for these vans to just hang out, swap stories, and just have a generally good laugh.
The only thing I would draw a line at is that trying to muscle in on my sleeping bag is a tad too far.

I’m going to come along for the Sunday , as a newbie . Only owned my t6 since Feb . Be over to say hello to the t6 boys & girls .
Unable to stay for weekend .should be bringing the family . Looking forward to a nice day out .

Back