BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

Is it not obvious? That’ll be the Fishmeisters job. I’m a firefighter, I play with the fire; he’s the carpenter, he plays with his wood. :rolleyes:
Perfect logic. So as a builder, I will happily build the fires but I'm sure I will have competition.

The missis booked this a month back which is ace:)
Is there a plan? I’ve only done Vw car events in the past so the van set up is new to me. Advice appreciated. :thumbsup:

6 spots left then - considering we didn't even have a club pitch booked by this time last year I expect these remaining spaces will all be taken up well before September.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are actually 7 slots left, as i’ve taken Deaky off the list. He was in as a question mark anyway, and my last conversation with him was along the lines of he’d not be able to make it.
Just as well really, we’d all be super jealous of his ambient lighting.

There are actually 7 slots left, as i’ve taken Deaky off the list. He was in as a question mark anyway, and my last conversation with him was along the lines of he’d not be able to make it.
Just as well really, we’d all be super jealous of his ambient lighting.
With no @Deaky, who is going to supply the Disco lighting ?

Awesome, now there will be a light show to go with the fire pits. Whoop whoop.
6 spaces left; all those guys and girls that can’t make CamperJam need to hurry up before there’s nothing left. You don’t want to miss out on both of the big events, where there are 19 other friendly T6F members attending.
Even if you are not particularly interested in walking around the show, just chilling in the camping area is just as much fun.

Back