Bury St Edmunds

Gwyn

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
After some suggestions, got a job starting in Bury and in Diss beginning of June for 2 or 3 month and need somewhere to stay for 3 lads. We usually stay in Premier Inns ( 1 per room ) but would prefer a house this time, with parking for 2 vans. Have checked AirB&B not much on offer anyone from this area know of somewhere ? TIA

I stayed here before, through home and away agency.
Iv just put in a quick price check, and it works out roughly £30 each p/n... one double and two single beds , but if you ring them direct they may give you a better deal for staying that length of time.
216C506D-140E-4B56-8DAE-AB32F4AB85DF.jpeg

I stayed here before, through home and away agency.
Iv just put in a quick price check, and it works out roughly £30 each p/n... one double and two single beds , but if you ring them direct they may give you a better deal for staying that length of time.
View attachment 69641

Thanks
They look ideal
Have contacted them but they're not sure at the moment when they'll be open due to this pandemic, but definitely a place to remember for the future :thumbsup:

I stayed in a b&b in Beyton a few years ago... Just outside the village, then moved into a rental pink cottage on the green.

Back