Bull bar fitting??

GroovRdr

Need help with an A bar I've purchased from direct 4x4 in Derby.

Drove down there and purchased it under the impression it would be an easy self install with just brackets to screw in etc, only to find once I tried to install that the top brackets don't line up correctly, the vertical plastic parts in the front grill seem to be in the way.

Wondering whether anyone else has put an A-Bar onto a T6 and had the same problem or worked around it?

Many thanks

Hi...
Has anyone gone for the steel front end protection bar?
We used to call them "Roo Bars" in Oz to protect engine compartment from a collision or bump.
Recommend ?
Value for money?
:rolleyes:

Vanstyles call them A Bars and say they are EU approved?
Better get them before we Brexit??!!
:eek:

Vehicle regs changed a few years back and vehicles built new after that date were not allowed to have them.
If you have a rear ender and damage the car in front your insurance may refuse the claim and you will be liable for both..

Value for money is a personal thing if your going for aesthetics, However if it's to protect your van from kangaroos probably not worth it if driving in this country. ;)

Value for money is a personal thing if your going for aesthetics, However if it's to protect your van from kangaroos probably not worth it if driving in this country. ;)

LOL
However, I have just seen a Deliveroo loon hit the front of a car parked on a street!
Thanks @Loz - will spend pocket money elsewhere
:cool:

Im looking at purchasing front bull bars scc be d side bars possibly from Vanstyle who will for free. However their waiting lists are usually long to book the van in

How difficult are these products to fit ?
Are there obvious bolt holes under the van or are we talking drilling out or self tappers etc.

Anyone fitted these products and can advise.

Thanks
Grant

Side bar videos are readily available on YouTube, pretty straight forward .

Im looking at purchasing the above possibly from Vanstyle who will for free. However their waiting lists are usually long to book the van in

How difficult are these products to fit ?
Are there obvious bolt holes under the van or are we talking drilling out or self tappers etc.

Anyone fitted these products and can advise.

Thanks
Grant

Have fitted Vanstyle side bars, straight forward takes around 45 mins each side at most,no drilling required, comes with picture instructions, as said above plenty of videos on YouTube showing this, sorry can’t help with Bull bars.

Well I wasn't expecting the weight of the bars to be held by self tappers. Yep found some YouTube vids thanks and it looks straight forward enough, just making sure the brackets are the right way round etc.

I think the INOX one won't work as their number plate holder will block the ACC radar

916B5B09-ACC8-4421-A121-F814D5DC143B.png Hi folk
Can someone help my confusion please,I’m looking to fit the bull bar bellow to my new T6 but I’m worried it may interfere with my city emergency braking sensor

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Mtia

Anybody got a clue how they fit? I'm hoping it will be a DIY job but I can find bugger all on the web that confirms it!

Back