Build Date And Wait Time

Ordered mine in Feb, got a call 5 weeks ago to say it was being built and ready last week, after a couple of non returned calls got through yesterday to be told it's now in Grimsby, but no idea of when it's going to be shipped across to Manchester, though it should be in a couple of weeks.

My lease car went back yesterday as I had been told the van would be here already so I'm on shank's pony and the train for work

I've been talking about getting a van for many years so the extra few days are nothing in the grand scheme of things, but this last week or so has been particularly frustrating

Mines in the UK, earliest delivery I could have was my birthday, end of next week. Key for key swap with my exiting fleet car. Soooo excited!

Mine arrived yesterday! Got a call out of the blue on Fri lunchtime saying it was ready to collect, so after a frantic hour or so sorting insurance I collected it at 5pm

Literally over the moon - woke at 5 thinking about it and had to sneak a look out of the window to make sure that it wasn't a cruel dream

Back