Budget coilovers for a T32 Kombi

Hi all
I am thinking of going from 40 mm springs to van slams or Stance plus proline as the ride on springs is harsh at times and looking for a bit of a better/ smoother ride, anybody used any of these on there t32 ? Looking for some reviews if ppl are running these,
Cheers Kyle

Hi all
I am thinking of going from 40 mm springs to van slams or Stance plus proline as the ride on springs is harsh at times and looking for a bit of a better/ smoother ride, anybody used any of these on there t32 ? Looking for some reviews if ppl are running these,
Cheers Kyle
I don’t have any first hand experience of either of those kits, but if you’re happy with your 40mm drop and are just looking to improve the ride, you could upgrade to some quality Koni shocks and keep the springs you have.

That will transform the ride in the van and be the best ride you can achieve at the 40mm drop.

Cheers,

Chris.

I run Stance+ and after 40mm springs with standard shock even at around 90mm drop they are a better ride. Personally i did not see the point paying double the cost for what is essentially a budget coil over kit.

After 6 months with the Stance+ they are holding up well (so far) although the ride i feel is firm very bouncy BUT i've had no complaints off the wife so maybe it's just because i drive the van daily................when funds allow i will without a doubt change to a premium setup that will allow the decent drop i like (probably So Low).

Cheap temporary lows, they have their place ........but comfort and low then maybe not .

I ran Stance+ Ultra on my camper and also found it a firm and bouncy ride. After having enough of the pot-hole avoiding and seesawing action I ended up changing them out for the KW coilover package from CRS.

Much better ride - nowhere near as crashy, uncomfortable or noisy.

Try riding in a van with the setup first, to see what you think. After all, it’s not the kind of thing you want to risk with buying cheap buying twice.

I don’t have any first hand experience of either of those kits, but if you’re happy with your 40mm drop and are just looking to improve the ride, you could upgrade to some quality Koni shocks and keep the springs you have.

That will transform the ride in the van and be the best ride you can achieve at the 40mm drop.

Cheers,

Chris.
Do you know where do get these from?

With a baby on the way maybe I may wait but I could stretch to this
As a cheaper alternative, ST-X are coming for the T32 next month. Made by KW, they are essentially the same kit, but without the stainless steel fit the front struts to keep the cost down. I can supply both of these options too.

Back