Bronze Supermetal Cell - refurb

Dazts1

T5.1 to T6 facelift
T6 Pro
Well like a proper knob I’ve scrapped 2 of my bronze supermetals off a curb over the lakes today. Front wheels full circle on the outer edge and rear wheel best part of halfway or a bit more. Gutted !! moving over for on coming traffic trying to do the right thing for somebody coming the other way far to quick.
I’m just wondering if anybody has had any refurbished in the correct colour Matt bronze. I’ve just looked on the ral code chart. It’s something I need to get repaired straight away. I can’t even look at the van. I’m also in northeast England but would travel within reason for the correct finish. Hope someone can help as I’m gutted. Will post a pic tomorrow thanks in advance.

Someone like this company although I appreciate that are at the wrong end of the country but they do offer a courier service and the quality of the work I’ve seen when I lived that way was excellent

Ouch that would have hurt.............they are new too iirc :eek:

Have a look at these guys

Coyotecoatings.co.uk

They stripped and powder coated my wheels and made an excellent job. Mine were normal silver, but they do a lot of special finishes.
Have a look on their Instagram account at their work. Manchester area, but they do a same day service.

Have a look at these guys

Coyotecoatings.co.uk

They stripped and powder coated my wheels and made an excellent job. Mine were normal silver, but they do a lot of special finishes.
Have a look on their Instagram account at their work. Manchester area, but they do a same day service.
Thanks for your reply’s a couple of companies to look at.
Here’s the damage.

E87A8870-7BB5-450E-B525-78DC7581CC99.jpeg

5B865E9E-DBFD-4B77-A10D-0C6E34FFD0F9.jpeg

2359B345-C150-4280-B38D-A18C0526E820.jpeg

71D1CA87-7F2D-4B40-B1DD-AFA0CFF8CED3.jpeg

Back