RyanGerry

VIP Member
T6 Guru
So the vans due it’s first service in 500 miles and I have two dealers within the same distance to me. Does anyone have any experience with either garage?

Breeze Van Centre Southampton
Or
VW Van Centre Swindon

340710C3-5533-4B47-9C27-300AD2B8D415.png

18FF7381-3A51-4882-BBDF-35FD86908DF1.png

I’m taking mine into Breeze Pool on Friday, used Swindon last year but they were a bit green.
Breeze has a great Master Tech.

I’m taking mine into Breeze Pool on Friday, used Swindon last year but they were a bit green.
Breeze has a great Master Tech.
Loz could you let me know how you got on please, Poole is a little bit far but I'm willing to travel to get a better service

They are so good, we have built a small camping trip around coming down here to get them to service it.

Breeze Southampton is just up the road from me, I have been in there a couple of times for service and a new door seal under warranty, so far they have been very accommodating and done exactly what they said they would do.

Breeze are pretty good as main dealers go, still privately owned and not some faceless corporate entity.

Poole is local to me, we are currently on about the 14th T6 lease with them as a company and all issues (not that we've had many) have always been dealt with promptly and efficiently.

I take mine to Poole as it’s down the road and it gets serviced .Also had mot by them but not very helpful with warranty work. I got the van from Swindon new but never had work done on it by them .I have been told Southampton is better than Poole but never used them myself. We have a mini coming up to it’s first service and all the bmw dealers around use are useless. I would rather give them the money to stamp the book and do the services myself. It’s not good when owners don’t want to use a main dealer because of bad service the manufacturers should look into it as we are not replacing are cars for new anymore because of this just run them and use the money saved to send them to local garage when needed.

So I booked into Breeze Southampton for next Saturday so I’ll write a review once it’s done.

It will good to see how it’s goes as mine next one is due in 5000 miles . Luckily all paid for in the service plan.

Funny enough my oil service came up saying it’s due in 900 miles which seems odd to me, I thought it would start warning at 500 miles for some reason, Anyway I’ve used Swindon before and they got my service mixed up,I asked for a major but got the minor service they did not seem worried about it, I think they forgot I was the customer! Oh I did get a drop off but no pick up to collect my van.
Since they have moved locations the car park can get a bit tight at times.

I might go to Breeze in Poole and have a day out.

I think the service plan was £300 when I ordered the van. Not sure what the two services I get would cost.
If you go to Poole it’s next door to tower park with lots to do so take plenty of money.

The VW van centre in Swindon is my closest but I have never taken it there. They moved over their location in Swindon and now have a combined site with a car dealership who are also part of their group. The vans including the service area are jammed in like sardines.

The old site was good and they won several VW service awards. Don't trust them now....

Back