City Braking unavailable [Resolved]

Ed73Wilson

Hi I’ve got messages popping up on my MSD on start up saying manoeuvre braking currently unavailable followed by error ABS / Stabilisation control, followed by error hill hold assist followed by front assist unavailable! Anyone got any clues to why this might have happened! On looking around the van only thing I’ve noticed is part of rear off side light is not working! When I turn the lights on it says check rear left light! Van was recently last couple of days ply lined, do you think they’ve caught a cable somewhere!

image.jpg

Possibly. Also, how well charged is your battery i.e. has it been left unused for a while ?

Pete

Start with replacing the bulbs then work inwards from there. If it quacks like a duck....

I’d get you battery health checked, just had similar and it had no reserve capacity but started the van ok, is it an agm type

Hi I’ve got messages popping up on my MSD on start up saying manoeuvre braking currently unavailable followed by error ABS / Stabilisation control, followed by error hill hold assist followed by front assist unavailable! Anyone got any clues to why this might have happened! On looking around the van only thing I’ve noticed is part of rear off side light is not working! When I turn the lights on it says check rear left light! Van was recently last couple of days ply lined, do you think they’ve caught a cable somewhere!

View attachment 88240
sorry didn’t read it fully, hmm could well be a screw caught the wiring

Sorry mate didn’t see at first the age of van. Are you sure auto stop start still working cause it tends to also turn off with brake hold error

I’d call out Vw Assist ...being a new van...explain can’t drive as warning lights stop you...
then they might have the answers to reset/fix. Or recover it to main dealer....All new vans have 3 yrs assistance :)

Back