Brake pad dust

Another great product is from Bowden called Wheely Clean it is a ph balanced brake dust dissolving wheel cleaner. Spray it on wait a minute then hose off.

Just to throw my experience with EBC red stuff into the mix.
Before the van I had a TTRS and opted to upgrade to EBC red stuffs purely to reduce the brake dust. They produced WAY less dust than the standard OEM pads but also massively lacked the initial bite. Don't get me wrong, once you got some heat into them they were incredible but I remember regularly having a mini panic when slowing down for that first roundabout! I know its a completely different vehicle etc. and the pads may perform completely differently in a T6 but until I hear otherwise I'd rather take the hit on the brake dust. (Plus after 20k my pads are only 10% down (according to VW)- amazing!)

Another great product is from Bowden called Wheely Clean it is a ph balanced brake dust dissolving wheel cleaner. Spray it on wait a minute then hose off.

But where can you buy it ?...... I’ve had my van Gtecnic treated including the wheels, I just wash off with Meguiars then no stains or anything the wheels just come up like new every time

Getting fed up with the amount of dust from the OW pads, so looking into this again.

Anybody tried these?

No, but I am also getting really annoyed by the amount of brake dust getting embedded in my alloys. There turning from gloss black to dark brown , and it's a pig to get off

My wheels are coated with Gtechniq but the dust creation is so great I'm seriously thinking of changing the pads asap.

Back