Part number - Brake callipers

nickg77

T6 Pro
Hi All,

As usual looking for some help. T6 in bits for a routine disc and pad change.

So ordered the EBC axle kits. Done the rears, also nice and good.

Fronts - different subject. I don't know who is at fault me or EBC but basically the discs that have been sent and are now on the van are 340mm diameter so guess what the calliper don't fit!!

I was debating the argument of sending back and shipping the correct ones but then I figured, bigger brakes isn't such a bad thing.

The only issue I have is I simply want a set of the standard callipers that work with the 340mm discs. Does anyone know the part numbers of does anyone have a set that they re selling for example?

Do I need new splash guards at the rear too? Anything else?
\
Would appreciate any help as van in bits now!
\

Hey all,

does anyone have the brake calliper part numbers for my 150 dsg T6 Caravel, im looking to buy second hand and refurb / paint or powder coat, with a calliper service kit.

Thanks DXX , been on there buddy. only shows large brakes?

1641728894546.png

I've used the search function , including google. I have found 2 front part numbers . 7H0106 and 7H0105, im getting a mixed bag though. some say T6 and some say T5. are they the same part, do we know?

cheers

Give VW Parts dept a call, with your VIN I’m sure they‘ll have the correct information.

Would they freely give part numbers out, just like that ?
If they want to sell parts I guess so. Just give them a made up part number and ask them to verify if it’s correct before you consider ordering.

Back