Bonnet changes?

Heya caan anyone tell me if a 2015 T6 bonnet will fit a 2018 T6?.... Id be saving over £100 if this is the case for a brand new one via a few eBay sellers.... Im just not sure tho so any advice would be greatly appreciated before I purchase

Thanks!

Heya caan anyone tell me if a 2015 T6 bonnet will fit a 2018 T6?.... Id be saving over £100 if this is the case for a brand new one via a few eBay sellers.... Im just not sure tho so any advice would be greatly appreciated before I purchase

Thanks!
@Fish @Tourershine
Knowing that you chaps were once looking for replacement bonnets, you no doubt have the answer to this one for @Urban Andy

Pretty sure they do.. but @Pauly would be able to confirm via VIN and part numbers.
The ones I'm looking at on ebay have via/part numbers (quite a few different ones) and I tried to look for one on my current bashed up bonnet in the pic below but couldn't find it....
Thanks for replying guys

DSC_0737.JPG

My new bonnet was off a 2016 I think.
It was a straight swap over, no difference.
I doubt theres any changes between years of a T6 bonnet.

When I was on the hunt for one, any I found were listed as T6 bonnets, and not listed with the year of manufacturer, suggesting they are all interchangeable.

@Urban Andy Just noticed that Travelin-lite do an insurance approved T6 bonnet for £297. Any good?
im purchasing everything else for my front end off travelinlite but as i seen these other bonnets at £193 its a saving that id like!... ill probably go for the cheaper one.. Thanks for helping appreciated!

im purchasing everything else for my front end off travelinlite but as i seen these other bonnets at £193 its a saving that id like!... ill probably go for the cheaper one.. Thanks for helping appreciated!

Be careful if it's going to a bodyshop. A lot of them hate working with non genuine panels, and can sometimes end up costing more to make a non gen fit, than just buying a genuine bonnet.

I'm sure they are just under £300 genuine

Be careful if it's going to a bodyshop. A lot of them hate working with non genuine panels, and can sometimes end up costing more to make a non gen fit, than just buying a genuine bonnet.

I'm sure they are just under £300 genuine
A friend is doing it for me he's a mechanic and very handy with all these sort of things.... Its costing a lot of money as is so makeing a large saving with him doing the front.end work thanks for advice!

Back