boxerdog1

T6 Pro
Been on here for a couple of months enjoying the banter and great level of knowledge on 'all things T6' . Up until yesterday I've generally used large estate cars as a means of transport From my forum name it will come as no surprise that I actually own a fairly sizable Boxerdog (42kg) who needs a decent size crate hence need for space. However for a while now I've been fancying a Kombi and now there is one parked outside !

As I've tended to have performance 4wd estate cars ( the one making way for the Kombi was a Skoda Superb Sportline 280ps , probably one of the best performance estates on market today ), I wanted to retain a bit of get up and go hence my decision to buy the 199ps 4motion version and spec it up a bit with LED's/ Discover Media / heated seats / twin electric doors / electric tailgate / camera . I'll eventually look to change the wheels and possibly lower it a bit , plus also get it carpet lined and insulated.

Plus I'll now need a new Tyre pressure Gauge that can measure the massively increased (compared to what I've normally driven) pressures !

I 've attached a couple of images - it's still got 350 delivery miles of road grime on it mind you .

20 Mar 2020 (3).JPG 20 Mar 2020 (7).JPG 20 Mar 2020 (2).JPG

Welcome! Lucky you, that looks like a very nice van

I opted for a camper in place of my large estate (5 series) but looking at whether we can get a lower (much) spec superb estate to replace the wife’s car. Not sure she’ll drive it though.

I’m sure it won’t be long before you start with the mods. So many great ideas on here it would be rude not to!

Been on here for a couple of months enjoying the banter and great level of knowledge on 'all things T6' . Up until yesterday I've generally used large estate cars as a means of transport From my forum name it will come as no surprise that I actually own a fairly sizable Boxerdog (42kg) who needs a decent size crate hence need for space. However for a while now I've been fancying a Kombi and now there is one parked outside !

As I've tended to have performance 4wd estate cars ( the one making way for the Kombi was a Skoda Superb Sportline 280ps , probably one of the best performance estates on market today ), I wanted to retain a bit of get up and go hence my decision to buy the 199ps 4motion version and spec it up a bit with LED's/ Discover Media / heated seats / twin electric doors / electric tailgate / camera . I'll eventually look to change the wheels and possibly lower it a bit , plus also get it carpet lined and insulated.

Plus I'll now need a new Tyre pressure Gauge that can measure the massively increased (compared to what I've normally driven) pressures !

I 've attached a couple of images - it's still got 350 delivery miles of road grime on it mind you .

View attachment 63508 View attachment 63509 View attachment 63510
Hi and Welcome!

Much like you I traded in an estate car for my Kombi and it's the best vehicle buying decision I ever made. Enjoy the new van and the van life!

@boxerdog1 ....Welcome :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seams as you get older, wiser and allegedly more practical....you spent all ur money on the most expensive toy in the world and keep adding bits to it"...........and why not.....enjoy:)

ps good choice of colour

Get yourself some extra security such as auto watch ghost or even a disc lock steering wheel thingy. Quite a few Van's have disappeared overnight in the PZ area.

Evening all.

Resently bought a 180 dsg T6 in Induim grey, I absolutely love it.

Plans are 20s, Lowered, spoiler kits, black badges, tints and sound system.

The van is used daily as I am a builder so will have some racking in the back.

Any pics or suggestions on load rated 20s are welcomed.

Cheers and gone

20200720_202341.jpg

20200720_202416.jpg

20200720_202507.jpg

Back