Shout out to Simon and the team @BognorMotors, just got my pride and joy back today and she’s looking amazing. TVS gearbox upgrade is like night and day vs stock, couldn’t recommend it enough to anyone wavering on getting it done.

No job too big or small and the service is second to none. Second visit to these guys in 12 months, and given how addictive this T6 game is, it won’t be long before I’ll be back for more

205901A5-880E-4CCD-975B-9FDECDB6DBEC.jpeg

Credit where it is due. Wanted to say a big thank you on here to Oli and the team @BognorMotors from initial discussion over the phone to keeping me updated through installation.
Very happy owner of some new STX suspension. Anyone thinking of having it done to their van give them a call couldn’t have been more helpful.

E54A3254-4B02-4F75-92BB-E48BD67C3D56.jpeg

Thanks for the positive review and words. The suspension is a great upgrade (in fact the best for up to T30 as we are proving again and again for the money).

Enjoy your stunning van in one of the best colours, now not available!

Yesterday drove to sunny Bognor to meet @BognorMotors ..Oli and the gang....And was very impressed with the experience. Not being local ( 10hr round trip and that’s just driving) was booked in and put in a courtesy car ( Bognor has a lot to offer ) My original visit was to get the TVS dsg map , Hunter alignment and a pre MOT inspection....Well the day wasn’t quite as expected and as a T6 owner things change... the suspension had an issue..Sadly the Koni had to go and replaced with KW V1...this hurt my pocket a little ( no change there :cry: ) but I was kept informed and everything was done in an extremely professional manor..If that had been VW you would have to wait for parts but the guys are quick to resolve issues and carry good stock levels.. thank you:thumbsup:

TVS map.... I’ll just say WOW...:mexican wave:

KW suspension.. the van has been levelled and sits better and ride at speed is too good ( I just wanted to go faster). Suspension is very personal and subjective...does it work..Yes of course....big smile :)

Pre MOT.... let’s just say for now it’s better to be safe than sorry

Bognor motors are a bit like IKEA....Every town should have one :laugh:

....half way home picture

ADB5DDBC-17D5-4AF3-9655-A0C38212F2A5.jpeg

Another shout out for the guys @BognorMotors .
Originally contacted Oli about a remap and DSG map and spent a good while on the phone discussing options.
My van originally had 50mm springs fitted by the previous owner and the ride quality wasn't the best.
Another discussion with Oli and went for the KWv1 upgrade as well.
Van dropped off and courtesy car provided (Not sure about the Kia though!!)
Great service and quick turnaround from the team.
Van now drives and sits so much better and fully in line with the advise given.
Anyone looking for upgrades should speak to these guys. Knowledgeable and great service.
Cheers

Chris

Thats great to hear you are pleased with both the correct advise and more importantly the finished product.

Sorry if the KIA offended, we have 100+ vehicle on our fleet and always try to supply a T6.1. However when busy we hand out whatever is available -It could have been worse - Could have been one of the Ups or Aygos :slow rofl:

Thanks for the business and enjoy the upgrades - stay safe

A big thumbs up and thank you to Oli and his team at Bognor Motors for turning a brand new Caravelle Exec into a thing of beauty and style

Coil overs, 20 inch wheels on low profiles, side bars, rear spoiler, front lip, cosmetics to the antenna and odds and sods have transformed this van completely

These guys are simply the best at what they do… it was worth every mile of the 1200 mile road trip .. I was looked after throughout

Highly knowledgable, trustworthy and value for money, I would recommend Oli and his team without hesitation

Thank you so much for making me feel welcomed and for a job well done for a “Northener”…

AB226153-D44D-4F25-A838-2EDF274FC7B6.jpeg

5D355E1A-CBDD-49B3-A727-663A8E8729D3.jpeg

5F8A16D3-A175-44C6-A66F-CCA108850489.jpeg

EB631002-383D-4C12-801C-142D5B3465D3.jpeg

1A13054D-721F-4B66-92AA-4598AB421152.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive feedback. We loved every minute working on it and making it what it is now. Enjoy.

Lovely Van.
Top company. Have been dealing with a lot of different dub companies lately and @BognorMotors have been the best experience by a country mile. Nothing too difficult, no messing you around. They really do provide a superb service. My vans been with them for 2 weeks having lots done and I've never felt more confident that the work will exceed expectations. Plus daily photo updates and continuous dialogue over the work being completed, shows a level of customer focus that is sadly all too rare these days. Big thumbs up, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Not that they need any more positive reviews, I still think its worth commenting on the great service I received at Bognor Motors recently. After a few calls and emails with Simon, the van was booked in and after a few days returned looking and driving like a different Caravelle. Courtesy van was arranged without any hassle for the duration of the work. Every question was answered straight away and I cannot fault the work carried out, will definitely be back for all my servicing from now on. From this
Prevan.jpg

To this

Van3.jpg

Another massive thank you to Oli and the team at @BognorMotors. The photos speak for themselves.
View attachment 134469View attachment 134470View attachment 134471View attachment 134472

Mint.
You have the brakes and wheels at same time?

Edit.
Apologies just seen the full post on your build thread.
Great work as always, I was down there yesterday for similar work.
Can't recommend Oli and Simon @BognorMotors enough.
Daren't put any pics up as yet as the van is filthy from a 500 odd mile round trip :cool:

Last edited:
OK, just a quick post (will add better pics once van clean again) to say thanks to Oli and Simon @BognorMotors

Travelled back down there yesterday to have some work down plus a service, alignment check and coilover adjustment. Nothing is too much trouble, great advice and the aftercare is second to none.

This pics hints at a couple of the mods done :cool:

20211023_095732.jpg

Like a different van on the way back, with a stage 1 remap it's lively to say the least and there is nothing better than a staggered set of Judds on one of these (even though Simon did hold up nearly every wheel they had it stock against my van to get a good idea).

Overall well pleased and would recommend anyone to get in touch. Courtesy van was none too shabby either :)

Drove down from Glasgow to Bognor on the great reviews and recommendations the team at Bognor Motors receive.

Was not disappointed at all. Great friendly service from Simon and all the other staff I interacted with.

Had my Kombi 2+1 changed to 1+1+1 with new fittings and seats supplied. Also got fittings and a bench installed for the third row.

Was also getting the TVS DSG driveability remap, but my gearbox ID wasn't available for that yet, so that will have to wait until after the silly season has passed.

Quality of work all looks top notch and Simon even got me a set of plates made up and fitted last minute when I remembered about my private reg I bought for this van.

Looking forward to utilising the versatility this new setup will give me for days away with the wife and granddaughter once better weather arrives.

Will definitely make the journey back next year to get some more work done once my funds (wife) allow.

Although I think I'll go for a stop off on the way back next time. Driving all the way home was a slog!

I was put onto Oli and Bognor Motors from a friend and client who had recently purchased a new T6.1 from him and spoke of the great experience he had. I contacted Oli and spoke a great length about what I was looking for, he spent a great amount of time with me talking though all the options and also had a vast amount of knowledge surrounding Transporters which proved a massive help in speccing the van.

I ordered a van back in march 2021 with the full understanding it may be a while due to problems with VW and production. Oli was a great help every step of the way, and providing updates and chasing the dealer all the time. He went above and beyond every step of the way running up to the arrival of the van, helping secure price protection after VW tried to charge me close to 2 grand more.

The van arrived and got a number of photos and a video showing me the van, he then went to work carrying out a number of modifications prior to handover. The quality and attention to detail by oli and his team was second to none.

Journey down all the way from South Shields and picked up at Bognor station. The guys had a few bits to finish off and a steering wheel to fit that I couldn’t decide on until seeing it in person and then I finally had a van!

An overall great experience (apart from the wait, no fault of Bognor motors though!)

Oli has helped with lots of different things since picking up the van, offering advice whenever needed!

Van is a big project, Oli got me started prior to handover but its coming along nicely now!

Cannot recommend them enough!

F21C864E-0011-4201-9C97-AF3E29E7F4A7.jpeg

2757834B-842A-4DEF-9BA6-833857676DBE.jpeg

I was put onto Oli and Bognor Motors from a friend and client who had recently purchased a new T6.1 from him and spoke of the great experience he had. I contacted Oli and spoke a great length about what I was looking for, he spent a great amount of time with me talking though all the options and also had a vast amount of knowledge surrounding Transporters which proved a massive help in speccing the van.

I ordered a van back in march 2021 with the full understanding it may be a while due to problems with VW and production. Oli was a great help every step of the way, and providing updates and chasing the dealer all the time. He went above and beyond every step of the way running up to the arrival of the van, helping secure price protection after VW tried to charge me close to 2 grand more.

The van arrived and got a number of photos and a video showing me the van, he then went to work carrying out a number of modifications prior to handover. The quality and attention to detail by oli and his team was second to none.

Journey down all the way from South Shields and picked up at Bognor station. The guys had a few bits to finish off and a steering wheel to fit that I couldn’t decide on until seeing it in person and then I finally had a van!

An overall great experience (apart from the wait, no fault of Bognor motors though!)

Oli has helped with lots of different things since picking up the van, offering advice whenever needed!

Van is a big project, Oli got me started prior to handover but its coming along nicely now!

Cannot recommend them enough!

View attachment 158855

View attachment 158856
Thanks Chris. Was great working with you and getting the specification and modifications perfect for you. Van looks spot on now. What a transformation. Enjoy :)

Back