I would just like to say thank you to Simon, Matt & the team at Bognor Motors.
Really pleased with the new heated seats & all the other bits you have completed.
I would have no problem recommending Bognor Motors to forum members & once the credit card has cooled down, I will be booking up for another visit.

I'm off for a other visit from sunny Scotland in April to get my Caravelle floor in.

Would definitely recommend them (if I haven't already done so).

Work they have completed for me over multiple visits.

Kombi 2+1 seats changed to 1+1+1 (supply and fit)

Third row bench installed (supply and fit)

All of the above seats removed and replaced with Caravelle rail system (full fitting and supply of the required parts I couldn't buy on the For Sale forum)

I had a Caravelle bench delivered from an eBay seller direct to them which the guys also fitted for me.

DSG driveability map flashed

Cannot fault the team @BognorMotors for the service and quality of work. The fact I have made the long journey down from Glasgow multiple times should speak volumes!

I would just like to say thank you to Simon, Matt & the team at Bognor Motors.
Really pleased with the new heated seats & all the other bits you have completed.
I would have no problem recommending Bognor Motors to forum members & once the credit card has cooled down, I will be booking up for another visit.
Thanks for the post it I’ve comments. All will be passed on see you soon
Many thanks
I'm off for an other visit from sunny Scotland in April to get my Caravelle floor in.

Would definitely recommend them (if I haven't already done so).

Work they have completed for me over multiple visits.

Kombi 2+1 seats changed to 1+1+1 (supply and fit)

Third row bench installed (supply and fit)

All of the above seats removed and replaced with Caravelle rail system (full fitting and supply of the required parts I couldn't buy on the For Sale forum)

I had a Caravelle bench delivered from an eBay seller direct to them which the guys also fitted for me.

DSG driveability map flashed

Cannot fault the team @BognorMotors for the service and quality of work. The fact I have made the long journey down from Glasgow multiple times should speak volumes!
Thanks for the feedback and see you soon :cool:
Do you do full services? If so, how much for a t6?
We do- can you drop us a message on our contact form on the website - link below- with all your and your van detail and exactly what you are after. Many thanks

Thanks for the post it I’ve comments. All will be passed on see you soon

Many thanks

Thanks for the feedback and see you soon :cool:

We do- can you drop us a message on our contact form on the website - link below- with all your and your van detail and exactly what you are after. Many thanks
Thanks. Have just sent some info on the form.

I don’t normally write reviews but feel Bognor Motors deserve to be recognised. Following reading this forum reviews of BMVS I contacted them regards a possible new van. Oli replied the next day asking how he could help and what I was looking for. I ordered a new transporter from Oli at Bognor Motors back in Feb’22 and without asking he beat three other quotes I had hands down. Between then and now we have had lots of discussions about various additions to the van and he has always answered quickly, politely and always willing to help.
When I was in the area last July we visited the garage and he was only to willing to discuss items and show us around the workshop. He took us out in their demo van and must have spent at least two hours with us.
When I collected my van, Oli left a previous commitment to do the hand over himself.

Would I recommend BMVS….absolutely and would have no hesitation in contacting them for any future purchases. You feel you are in honest, safe hand when you deal with them

Thanks again Oli you run a great company, this is the way all businesses should be run.

I traveled 70 miles from London to Bognor Motors in Bognor Regis for a van suspension upgrade. Matt at the reception was incredibly helpful and friendly. The manager, Simon, went above and beyond by explaining all upgrade options and the process via email. The entire upgrade, along with fixing my broken tailgate, was completed within 3 hours. Now, my T6 drives almost like my Golf R, allowing me to throw my van into corners like a bullet. A big thanks to the entire team for their efficiency and excellent service.20231207_114041.jpg

I traveled 70 miles from London to Bognor Motors in Bognor Regis for a van suspension upgrade. Matt at the reception was incredibly helpful and friendly. The manager, Simon, went above and beyond by explaining all upgrade options and the process via email. The entire upgrade, along with fixing my broken tailgate, was completed within 3 hours. Now, my T6 drives almost like my Golf R, allowing me to throw my van into corners like a bullet. A big thanks to the entire team for their efficiency and excellent service.View attachment 221978
Thanks for the positive feedback - I will let the team know. Enjoy your new setup.

Quick question for you guys @BognorMotor , you've fitted my STA set march '22 I think it was, and set the height so it was lowest on the back and level, so the front has about 1cm or 1.5cm left on the thread. I'd like to drop it further on the front but wanted to know how much this would affect the alignment (on previous cars I've owner changing the height alters the toe so it will likely need an alignment again) I'm just wondering how urgent this will be on these?

Quick question for you guys @BognorMotor , you've fitted my STA set march '22 I think it was, and set the height so it was lowest on the back and level, so the front has about 1cm or 1.5cm left on the thread. I'd like to drop it further on the front but wanted to know how much this would affect the alignment (on previous cars I've owner changing the height alters the toe so it will likely need an alignment again) I'm just wondering how urgent this will be on these?
Hello

Any adjustments to the suspension would always require alignment afterwards. We recommend checking alignment every 6 months anyway because for the state of our roads

Hello

Any adjustments to the suspension would always require alignment afterwards. We recommend checking alignment every 6 months anyway because for the state of our roads

Was expecting you to say that, can't disagree with it so will probably get that booked in soon! :)

Just like to say a big thank you to Adam,Simon,Paul & the team at Bognor Motors.
Service, mot, reversing camera, big brake kit, rear speakers, night breaker headlight bulbs, gear stick gaiter, & sorted out the issue with the puddle lights that i fitted.
There was a small issue with the rear speakers which was sorted out very quickly this morning, thank you.
The customer service & attention to detail that you receive at Bognor Motors is excellent.
If you need anything done to your van, don’t hesitate to give these guys a ring.

Back