Caulkhead

Builder
T6 Guru
Oli, couldn’t have been more helpful in all aspects of helping us with his experience of placing orders for van sales , for which we are most greatful.
Collected the Kombi yesterday and can’t believe how quiet it is , so many many thanks Oli.
Can’t recommend him highly enough

Hi All,

Another recommendation For Oli and the Team at Bognor Motors.

Sportline wheels, Splitter, Towbar and the "Very easy to Fit Reversing Camera" :whistle::whistle::whistle:

The camera took Paul longer to Fit than all the other parts.

Work carried out on time a very Professional job.

Thank You Oli.

Merrick

Thanks Merrick. Van look great.

Looking forward to seeing you and it again for more mods :)

Thanks Jim. Great to meet you today. How was your drive home? Better I would imagine...

Hi Oli,

Nice to meet you and your team today. You were bang on, it drives great mate and can't believe the difference it makes. I put a review in the thread below in the general vw T6 chat page. Thanks for looking after me too :)

Anyone running 18s lowered all the way down on B14s?

Many many thanks to Oli, Stuart and all at Bognor Motors for a first class service carried out exactly as they said to my New Kombi.
New Bilstein B14’s all round and New H&R ARB’s, now feels totally different to drive as though the van is on rails & very sure footed.
Thanks once again.

Thanks Neil. Glad you’re pleased. Still the best upgrade for a transporter, IMHO.

Enjoy :)

I have to do a bit of a review for @BognorMotors, after being so impressed with their whole operation.

As some of you already know, I made the 360 mile, 6hr round trip from Leicester to Bognor Regis today, to have Oli and his team install my long awaited B14s and H&R ARBs.
Some people might think that's insane, specially when I have some really good installers here in the Midlands. Well for me it's more about the feel I get from a person that's doing anything to my van. We are all a little precious with out T6's, but i'm extra paranoid with mine, and would of travelled double what I did today if I thought it was the right thing for me. I paid a horrendous amount of money for my van, and I only want the best most trustworthy people touching it, so Bognor was the only choice for me.

Upon arrival I was greeted by the enthusiastic Oli, and his proper handshake :thumbsup: followed with a bit of T6 waffle, a little banter, and off I was sent in what I can only describe as the most INSANE vehicle I've ever been trusted to take:eek: The 300bhp TSi. This thing spits and bangs like a rabid dog on steroids. This beast alone made the trip to the South coast well worth it. Any TSI owners need to hear this thing, you will be hooked! As @Captain Backfire found out when I shot over and picked him up from his posh office, and tore off together like a pair of hooligans.
Anyway, 60 odd miles of pure fun, and nearly £50 lighter after refilling with V-Power as instructed, I returned this thing before I lost my license.

A couple of hours sat in their waiting room, several coffee's later, and watching this place tick like a well serviced Rolex, I was informed my van was on the floor ready to be inspected.
I want to pay particular homage to the master tech that worked with the greatest respect, on my van. He could see how polished she looked, and knew I was Mr Fussy. He gave me a full tour of my B14s, and ARBs, a full road test to make sure I was happy, and after several dumb questions from me, I was all finished.

B14s fitted, full drop on the rear, 7mm left on the front, ARBs set on the stiffest setting and I am one happy bunny.

How does it drive? Like a different animal altogether. I was a little sceptical how good this set up was, simply because I thought mine drove really well on just 30mm VW springs, but this is another level. I think my mud flaps might have to go, and the bar's have already been the 1st casualty on the new stance, catching on his carpark entrance slope, but Oli did warn me... Am I bothered? Hell no, it looks 100% better.

Thank you Oli, you and your guys are a true testament of how us fussy VW owners should be treated.

20180614_155318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you paul. Lovely to meet you and thanks for your business. Your van is lovely, and even more so with the Bilsteins and H&Rs. Really glad you’re happy with the outcome.

And you’re right, our TSI Kombi is bonkers, and I get to drive it daily- I’m very friendly with the local Shell garage.

Brilliant mate,I was wondering yesterday when B day was:)

My opinion is the same as yours about the B14s and ARBs and Bognor,both superb:thumbsup:

I have to do a bit of a review for @BognorMotors, after being so impressed with their whole operation.

As some of you already know, I made the 360 mile, 6hr round trip from Leicester to Bognor Regis today, to have Oli and his team install my long awaited B14s and H&R ARBs.
Some people might think that's insane, specially when I have some really good installers here in the Midlands. Well for me it's more about the feel I get from a person that's doing anything to my van. We are all a little precious with out T6's, but i'm extra paranoid with mine, and would of travelled double what I did today if I thought it was the right thing for me. I paid a horrendous amount of money for my van, and I only want the best most trustworthy people touching it, so Bognor was the only choice for me.

Upon arrival I was greeted by the enthusiastic Oil, and his proper handshake :thumbsup: followed with a bit of T6 waffle, a little banter, and off I was sent in what I can only describe as the most INSANE vehicle I've ever been trusted to take:eek: The 300bhp TSi. This thing spits and bangs like a rabid dog on steroids. This beast alone made the trip to the South coast well worth it. Any TSI owners need to hear this thing, you will be hooked! As @Captain Backfire found out when I shot over and picked him up from his posh office, and tore off together like a pair of hooligans.
Anyway, 60 odd miles of pure fun, and nearly £50 lighter after refilling with V-Power as instructed, I returned this thing before I lost my license.

A couple of hours sat in their waiting room, several coffee's later, and watching this place tick like a well serviced Rolex, I was informed my van was on the floor ready to be inspected.
I want to pay particular homage to the master tech that worked with the greatest respect, on my van. He could see how polished she looked, and knew I was Mr Fussy. He gave me a full tour of my B14s, and ARBs, a full road test to make sure I was happy, and after several dumb questions from me, I was all finished.

B14s fitted, full drop on the rear, 7mm left on the front, ARBs set on the stiffest setting and I am one happy bunny.

How does it drive? Like a different animal altogether. I was a little sceptical how good this set up was, simply because I thought mine drove really well on just 30mm VW springs, but this is another level. I think my mud flaps might have to go, and the bar's have already been the 1st casualty on the new stance, catching on his carpark entrance slope, but Oli did warn me... Am I bothered? Hell no, it looks 100% better.

Thank you Oli, you and your guys are a true testament of how us fussy VW owners should be treated.

View attachment 23969

A great write-up and a great looking van :thumbsup:

It was great to meet you @Tourershine, thanks for coming up the road to my work and taking me for a spin in that beast of a TSi. It scared the crap out of me. But sounded so sweet in doing so. I have a feeling mine will get a remap in due course....

3 Members in 1 day, although @Olly hall only let me meet his driveway, behind his bins, and his letterbox :whistle: So rude. (I couldn't even lift the wipers on his Caravan to get my own back)

@Tourershine ..... yep ... totally agreed. Oli just get's it. I had the same experience from him and the guys involved with the work on my van there. You've paid a bonkers amount of money for a perfect van and you want it to stay that way whilst spending yet more on customising it. Like you, I was prepared to drive to a business that understands and respects that.

Back