Hi everyone .

Hopefully I have posted in the correct place.
I was due to order a new T6 Kombi this week but as everyone probably knows VW in there infinite wisdom decided to close there order books last Friday with out letting there customers know.
That said I wanted to let everyone know what a Top Chap Oli Hicklin (Bognor Motors) is to deal with. When I had doubts regarding suspension set ups, wheels and customisation Oli kindly offered me a back to back drive of his personal T6 which had been lowered, re-mapped etc.
He then went through my build for me saving me money on parts that I did not need as he would be customising it a lot once the van had been delivered.
Oli has spent time on the phone and face to face also on countless emails helping me out, and I wanted to let everyone know what a top chap and mind of information he is when it comes to these van's.
I now have to wait with everyone else for the new T6.1 configurator to come out so we can order the new van which will 100% be going to Bognor Motors for all the custom works I am looking for.

So if your looking for Quality, Friendly, Informative Company which has a customer care second to none then Bognor Motors Are your people.

Looking forward to working with Bognor Motors soon, If WV ever realise the configurator.

Had some issues with my suspension lately - service by VW higlighted a weaping Bilstein Shock. Went in for a problem with one suspension unit, and mentioned an odd noise, and when I picked up Bognor had replaced two shocks and a spring. No quibble, and this was just a week or so before the two year warranty was about to run out. All done, no hassle, leant me a vehicle, and dealt with Bilstein for me.

Top marks (again) for Bognor. Wish I had got them to do everything on my van - there own conversion works are now superb - all the lining, leather, soundproofing etc seem to be done very well.

Thanks Oli and co...

Back