Bognor Motors

Discussion in 'Review A Business' started by Sturge, 3 Dec 2019 at 21:47.

1. Sturge

Sturge Senior Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    Had some issues with my suspension lately - service by VW higlighted a weaping Bilstein Shock. Went in for a problem with one suspension unit, and mentioned an odd noise, and when I picked up Bognor had replaced two shocks and a spring. No quibble, and this was just a week or so before the two year warranty was about to run out. All done, no hassle, leant me a vehicle, and dealt with Bilstein for me.

Top marks (again) for Bognor. Wish I had got them to do everything on my van - there own conversion works are now superb - all the lining, leather, soundproofing etc seem to be done very well.

Thanks Oli and co...

2. BognorMotors

BognorMotors Senior Member Trade Member T6 Legend

Map
    Thanks Paul. Glad you’re happy and all sorted.

Dellmassive likes this.
  3. DaveyB

DaveyB Funds just don’t support the desires!!! Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Well done @BognorMotors another ringing endorsement for a company that continues to do the best for people who weren’t even customers in the first place, if only every company out there were as reliable.

4. Tourershine

Tourershine Senior Citizen. VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    ChrisR and Insert Coin like this.
  5. Insert Coin

Insert Coin Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Cannot fault the service, well worth a 2 hour drive. :cool:

BognorMotors and Tourershine like this.
  6. BognorMotors

BognorMotors Senior Member Trade Member T6 Legend

Map
    Thanks Dave, we do try our hardest and are very grateful for the ongoing support and business

We are building a new 'pimping' workshop - When complete, this will be on our list

Thanks