Bodyshop recommendation?

Thehorse

Need to get a dinged wheelarch fixed that someone kindly left me in a carpark a few weeks back.

Only a few months old so want the best possible job and preferrably VW approved to keep the warranty.

Ideally based in the south but willing to travel for a good job. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Why would you want to get a wheelchair repaired by a VW approved body shop? Especially one that had been left in a car park.

Ah wheel arch, that makes far more sense.
Whereabouts in the South are you? I know a good one at the top of the Thames Valley, but that could be too far North for you.

Got a very good one I've used for years top quality painter works for local porsche vw and Audi MAIN dealers and very reasonable prices but in ilkeston Derbyshire

I'm not far from Reading, but travel a lot in the UK, so could potentially take it anywhere.

Was only a few miles from Ilkeston on Tuesday!

Ah wheel arch, that makes far more sense.
Whereabouts in the South are you? I know a good one at the top of the Thames Valley, but that could be too far North for you.
What do you call the top of the Thames Valley?

So what are the Thames Valley and Ilkeston ones?
Car Body in Banbury.
What a lot of people don’t know is that Renault used to deliver a little car called a Clio there, and when it came back out it was the Clio V6 Racer.

Even Oxford is not on the Thames it's on the Rivers Isis & Cherwell it becomes the Thames when it joins up with the River Thames at Dorchester but for arguments sake it's called the Thames all the way to the source in the Costwolds but being as you are just in North Oxfordshire I'll let you off. Out of interest who were building the Renault V6 racers not Prodrive?

Even Oxford is not on the Thames it's on the Rivers Isis & Cherwell it becomes the Thames when it joins up with the River Thames at Dorchester but for arguments sake it's called the Thames all the way to the source in the Costwolds but being as you are just in North Oxfordshire I'll let you off. Out of interest who were building the Renault V6 racers not Prodrive?
No, Car Body of Banbury, they had a subsidiary tucked round the back of the shop called Project 12.

Auto paint saint not got time to answer phone send a message he will cal you back 07969647737 Paul

Last edited:
Back