Bm2 Problems

Jollyvan

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hope someone can help.
For some reason (maybe a phone update) my phone lost connection with my two BM2 battery monitors.
After some problems I now have them paired back to my phone (Android Samsung) but they are not linking into the App.
I have uninstalled the App and unlinked the BM2 but when I view the devices in the App they have a cross next to the signal strength icon.
I bet it's something simple but any help would be appreciated.
Ta Rob

Just reboot the BM2 unit.

Remove the negative lead for 30 seconds.

Then re connect and retest.

@Dellmassive Thanks Lee. I just tried that and no connection. Do you know if I can remove the original units from the App and start from scratch. Even when I delete the App and re-install it still remembers the original units.

I now have them paired back to my phone (Android Samsung)
Hmmm... I'm not sure if you're supposed to pair them with Android... I'm afraid the BM2 uses it's own protocol and if paired with Android then the monitors are "occupied" by Android instead of BM2 app.
Anyways, mine are not paired = not seen under Android's - Connected Devices - Bluetooth

Dosent really solve you issue but I use a different battery monitor app called battery monitor bm3 , am sure it was a fourm member on here that posted about it and liked the look of the setup so stuck with it , had to download as a APK then setup as normal , never had a problem with it ,. Battery Monitor BM3 for Android - APK Download

Screenshot_20200327-190711.jpg

Screenshot_20200327-190703.jpg

Reactions: mmi
Hope someone can help.
For some reason (maybe a phone update) my phone lost connection with my two BM2 battery monitors.
After some problems I now have them paired back to my phone (Android Samsung) but they are not linking into the App.
I have uninstalled the App and unlinked the BM2 but when I view the devices in the App they have a cross next to the signal strength icon.
I bet it's something simple but any help would be appreciated.
Ta Rob

I had the same problem a couple of days ago with my android phone.
In the end i had to make a backup of the system and factory restore the phone before it would work again.

Thanks for your replies. Unpairing has not worked. Will reboot the BM2 first then try Battery Monitor BM3.

Just to update this thread. Everything working as it should. Unfortunately I don't know what sorted it as I unpaired the bluetooth, powered down the BM2, re-installed the App and powered down my phone. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Back