Bluetooth Controller

Ambrose

T6 Pro
Hi all,

We have recently developed a small 4 x relay unit that be controlled over Bluetooth and I was wondering if there's a demand for such a device in this community? It works with an App (Free) on your phone and allows you to control up to 4 devices remotely.

The unit is powered by 5v and can comfortably control anything up to 12v connected to it.

This is a brand new product and is yet to be launched so it can be easily adapted to cater for the motoring industry. There's probably something like this already out there, but at this point, I am purely gauging interests and feedback.

Thanks,
Ambrose

IMG_8210.jpg

I’m looking for something similar to mimic the drivers door mounted lock/unlock switch. This is so we can lock the van when we are in bed.
How much?

Retails at £40 + P&P, but I can do a deal as a first batch for this group. It requires 5V power input as it stands, would you prefer it if it was 12V instead?

I dont see many 5v automotive applications, 12v supply all the way otherwise looking at another interface/device to power this

Make sense, we'll adapt it to take 12V.
What about enclosure? Would you guys be bothered about that?

Make sense, we'll adapt it to take 12V.
What about enclosure? Would you guys be bothered about that?
50/50 - depending on position and application it may or may not be required
We sometimes use 12v and 24v handy little relays in work for fire and security applications and these sometimes come with some form of post mount or just a good old sticky pad to mount it somewhere (but the sticky has to be good !)

Retails at £40 + P&P, but I can do a deal as a first batch for this group. It requires 5V power input as it stands, would you prefer it if it was 12V instead?
Are the relays momentary or maintained, are they programmable?

The relays we've used here are not momentary, they're SPDT Relays and it would be maintained. I've never tried forcing it to be momentary via software - could try!

Back