Bluebird Coilovers

coullstar

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Looking at lowering my LWB shuttle around 60-70mm.
I'm looking at all options and speaking to various people but don't seem to find much in the way of feedback on the Bluebird coilovers.
Anyone fitted these that can offer any feedback?

Budget is fairly constrained so there an option.

F K kit from Germany £ 300.00 plus post or fitting ( T 30 or T28 ) £100.00 more on a T 32

Hi there , I am not familiar with Bluebird , but it will be unlikely that its the same FK are a big company in Germany and at the price these kits are clearly not made in Germany but the far east I would think . The outer tube of the front shocks is probably all they make . The Kits are very good value at this price .

they were out of stock , but I think they should be available at the moment .

Hi there , I am not familiar with Bluebird , but it will be unlikely that its the same FK are a big company in Germany and at the price these kits are clearly not made in Germany but the far east I would think . The outer tube of the front shocks is probably all they make . The Kits are very good value at this price .

they were out of stock , but I think they should be available at the moment .
Thank you for that

Any more info on the FK kits
Are they any good, cheap and cheerful ???

Thanks

I had the bluebirds on my T5 for about 5 years, till I sold it. lowered by about 50mm and never had any issues with them, ride was not too harsh and no banging or knocking

FK haven't had stock for the entire month of May , Ill try to order some asap and see if they are back in stock

I have a demo set in a Black T 5 2.5 I am restoring at the office , its almost ready to go and ill give it the full test once taxed and insured
steve

Anyone used Bluebird coilovers?
I Have fitted a set for a customer ( under duress ) i wanted to see how they could offer a range so vast in drops 30 to 150 mm is it |>??

Bottom line kit is rubbish poor design and not that cheap , terrible ride quality . if you want that low low look weld up the suspension it will be better ha ha

Back