blown fuse running from radio [Resolved]

smilie121

VCDS User
T6 Pro
Hoping someone can help

Whilst installing a tracker today i blew a fuse! I ran its power from the red radio wire which was live.

I identified it to be the top most 15amp blue fuse in the photo below (my fusebox) and replaced. But still have no power to the radio. I checked the lower blue box fuse and it is fine. Any pointers??

20200828_174055.jpg

The infotainment fuse is the green 30a above the 5a in the LH column of the lower part of the fuse box.

Also, the piggyback fuse you have fitted is upside down. The circ on the piggyback will not be fused

The infotainment fuse is the green 30a above the 5a in the LH column of the lower part of the fuse box.

Also, the piggyback fuse you have fitted is upside down. The circ on the piggyback will not be fused

I found th3

I had found the 30amp. I checked first but must have missed it or double checked thr same one twice. Its done now though but thanks.

The piggy back is for the dashcam and after removing it i just checked it back know for a moment but probably would have left it and had another issue so thanks for highlighting it. Putting it all back together now.

Back