Insulating during low temperatures

Buggirl

DJ VdubRadio
VIP Member
T6 Legend
well my insulation role is here and I was all fired up to go and instal it and it won't stop snowing. I worry that as the temp is so interchangeable I might trap moisture behind the adhesive and cause future rust from the inside out. I am I being over cautious ? Thoughts?

You may have to warm the inside of van for alittle before starting.. but then you may get condensation?.

You may have to warm the inside of van for alittle before starting.. but then you may get condensation?.
Yeh that's my worry! For the fact it could wreck the van not sure it is worth the risk!?

well my insulation role is here and I was all fired up to go and instal it and it won't stop snowing. I worry that as the temp is so interchangeable I might trap moisture behind the adhesive and cause future rust from the inside out. I am I being over cautious ? Thoughts?

It's worth noting that spray contact adhesive doesn't work so well at lower temperatures either. I'd definitely wait until temperature was around the 10C mark personally.

Stick a fan heater and a de hum in there on the drive way to warm it up & dry it out.

Back