Blind Spot Mirrors

Scruffy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Does anyone recommend a blind spot mirror? I've always found them useful when driving abroad, but the one I have I've realised is cr@p and I would like to fit one of those clip on ones. Reading around the web, they appear a bit hit and miss with fit, and some damage the wing mirror. So..... has anyone fitted one, and are they happy with it?

Does anyone recommend a blind spot mirror? I've always found them useful when driving abroad, but the one I have I've realised is cr@p and I would like to fit one of those clip on ones. Reading around the web, they appear a bit hit and miss with fit, and some damage the wing mirror. So..... has anyone fitted one, and are they happy with it?
I use the little circular convex wide angle ones that stick on. Seem to do the job

I’m currently using one, but on closer inspection, I’ve noticed it’s actually a narrower angle than the normal mirror!

I had to hire a large van at the weekend. A MB sprinter. It had very handy little blind spot mirror looking down the sill of the van from the door to the rear of the van, so it helped when cutting tight kerbs or pulling out on the motorways.
I am sure I have seen stick on versions to go on existing mirrors. However all I can find are rather small round ones. I don't want the great big ones you get for towing caravans that clip to the frame of the mirror. Just something that's about inch and a half high across the bottom of the existing glass.
Thought this would be sensible on my LWB T6.
Anyone got them and which ones are worth getting?

Last edited:
I like the size but I'd want something that mounts on the glass but not the frame of the mirror.

Search Amazon for EFORCAR blind spot mirrors. They might be what you are looking for

Think so. Although I've only moved the van backwards to get the bin out, before I put them on I had to lower the full mirror to see the ground. Better get on a diet looking at those photos!

i have them. works as expected. nothing negative to say. might even add one more on passenger side: top for traffic, bottom for rear left wheel road position

Reactions: dj_
they tilt up/down, right left. they can be a pain to adjust as if you move your mirror electrically, they get offset aswell, so you have to restart adjusting. they also move in automated car wash. but once set up right, they are a nice little extra help

Reactions: dj_
they tilt up/down, right left. they can be a pain to adjust as if you move your mirror electrically, they get offset aswell, so you have to restart adjusting. they also move in automated car wash. but once set up right, they are a nice little extra help
Thanks! I’ll give them a try

Back