Blackberry paint touch up issues

Gav s

Guys, I have T6 Caravelle in Blackberry. Issue is the official VW and aftermarket touch up paints appear miles different to the real colour; it is loads lighter and appears more pearlescent even after a good shake. I attach a couple of images which were difficult to take with reflection and light. I would be interested to know if anyone else has had similar issues and if there is a solution. Never had this with any other colours on all my vehicles. Cheers 0D8532F8-FEFA-4FC0-B869-E909FDE80FF5.jpegA456AD55-7C66-4363-A686-539B29E0FA8F.jpeg

I’ve got blackberry and I bought the VW touch up which is a good match. I find it a bit too viscous though and had an aerosol mixed up which is perfect. I spray it in the cap and use a cocktail stick to apply. :cool:

I’ve got blackberry and I bought the VW touch up which is a good match. I find it a bit too viscous though and had an aerosol mixed up which is perfect. I spray it in the cap and use a cocktail stick to apply. :cool:
Cheers, that was going to be my next thought as I’ve done this before. I’ve got some specific paint touch up sticks. I will give this a go.

I had some reflex silver mixed recently and put in an aerosol - the paint guy said there are 4 or 5 shades so matched using his colour swatches. Wasnt expensive £15 I think?

I use a mega fine quality artist brush for chips (always cleaned in thinners) or a cocktail stick.

Back