Blackberry 20” alloy choice and suspension drop

Gav s

Hi guys, I’m struggling to make my mind up.....
I have Caravelle T6 in blackberry which currently has Wolfrace Genisis alloys on and I’m ready for new tyres so I’m upgrading to 20’s and a drop. I’ve narrowed allows down to the following in ascending price order with Vredestrein Ultrac Vorti tyres from Wheelbase. Price includes valves, fitting kit and delivery:
1.Inovit speed in black/polished - £1650
2. Axe EX30 in Satin grey - £2100
3. Vossen CFT in tinted gloss black - £2600
8FF350A6-4136-454F-802E-2F2DB3CDD574.jpeg
58D4C63C-8294-48DA-82A0-4BB76AEF9E42.jpeg
0D9D7AAF-74A6-4A71-8BD7-BDECBA2898DA.jpegThoughts on suspension will depend on end choice of alloys. Thinking Stance coilovers, B14 or springs and Koni mix?

I would appreciate opinions, honesty counts! And anything I may not have considered.

Inovit wheels 815kgs
Axe wheels 850kgs
Voosen 815kgs

These are the load ratings for the above wheels, and although choosing to go down the correct load rating is totally your choice, just bare these figures in mind if legal weight rated wheels and tyres are a must personally.
I'm not sure what a Velle rating is, but someone will know.

Personally I prefer the Voosen wheels, but i'd avoid any kind of polished or diamond cut finish, because regardless on the quality, they won't last long before they are corroding if not maintained correctly.

Inovit wheels 815kgs
Axe wheels 850kgs
Voosen 815kgs

These are the load ratings for the above wheels, and although choosing to go down the correct load rating is totally your choice, just bare these figures in mind if legal weight rated wheels and tyres are a must personally.
I'm not sure what a Velle rating is, but someone will know.

Personally I prefer the Voosen wheels, but i'd avoid any kind of polished or diamond cut finish, because regardless on the quality, they won't last long before they are corroding if not maintained correctly.

Thanks, given I put my vehicle type in wheel finder I would have thought what wheelbase suggested should have been suitable for the type of vehicle? Thanks for the information and I will check. I believe the Vella is a T30 axle weight and the plate suggests this and each axle weight which also suggest that 800kg per corner will be fineimage.jpg

Back