Black Van What Colour Pop Top?

Kwp0906

T6 Pro
As the title suggests I'm looking for inspiration on what colour canvas to get on my pop top. The van is black with and I was thinking of a red roof with accompanying grille stripe but not sure if it will work
Any other colour/styling combination ideas greatly appreciated.

Just looking for some inspiration as well. It either stay safe with grey but I thinking a colour may be better. Black van, options I am looking at are a teal colour or dark blue. Anyone got any photos?

I'd (personally) go for something loud like orange. It looks really good with black and you can do a lot of matching - door handles, leather, stitching, etc which all look cool.

I think any colour will work with black, especially if you can coordinate with details else where on the van. Thinking of the practical side rather than styling though - dark colours will let less light in which can be useful for morning lie-ins - especially if you have kids in the pop top that wake up at the first sign of daylight. The flip side of this is that dark colours tend to soak up the heat a bit more.

Back