Black/polished Sportline Alloys T32 and New Tyres £800

Stevio

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have just bought a 2016 T6 Sportline 180 BiTDI which is waiting at home for me (Currently abroad for work)

I would be looking to sell the wheels which are on it as I want some 20" alloys to replace them with.

I have been assured all alloys are in great condition and they have new tyres all round with at least 7mm tread on them.

Looking for offers and suggestions.

This is my first thread so lets see what you have. Also my first transporter so exciting times ahead for me :)

I am based up past Inverness.

Thanks

Stevie

IMG_8811.PNGIMG_8798.PNGUntitled.png

Hi, Interested What sort of price are you after for the wheels please, thanks

Last edited:
Trying to do my research from Ebay etc. But I would be wanting £800 in my pocket for wheels and tyres. I'm not in a rush to sell these but I wont be giving them away also ;)

Trying to do my research from Ebay etc. But I would be wanting £800 in my pocket for wheels and tyres. I'm not in a rush to sell these but I wont be giving them away also ;)

Generally these wheels with good tyres sell for around £750 on here and a lot have.

Sometimes cheaper if the tyres are worn out or they need a refurb, but many have gone up for sale and you are about on the money.

Are these still available?
Hello mate, I am currently putting these on hold for sale just due to me being stuck away abroad for work. I will PM you when available again. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mate, I am currently putting these on hold for sale just due to me being stuck away abroad for work. I will PM you when available again. Thanks a lot.
Ok, in no rush for them, Latest would be April next year though, I will buy them if you put them up for sale before then.

Cheers steve

Back