BLACK FRIDAY DEALS.....

Walski

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Folks

Thought I'd start a thread this morning for anyone to post up any super deals that members might be interested in.

I've just bought a GENUINE VW TAILGATE BIKE RACK from Banwy for £391 plus £24 postage!!!!!!

Okay I'm on it but the Cali one is almost £100 more than the Transporter one - is there any difference?
Also no phone number - I REALLY don't like not being able to speak to anyone.
Not sure about this one.

Yeah, that's what I thought..... they are the same rack but standard price is £475 and the other is listed under Black Friday deals.

Yep - just called VW and they are the same.
Are Banwy reliable? A bit hesitant about ordering from someone with no contact number.

They get there in the end, have bought wheels and spoiler from them before. Got a 5.1 spoiler first, sent it back and got it again, all sorted eventually. I would buy from them again because of their prices.

Certainly no urgency but that was a decent amount off - £520 from VW (collected), £560 fitted.
Total was £423 including delivery.

Best Christmas day ever @Walski. Had a Tamiya Hornet when I was 11, best chrimbo present ever. Bought the wife a Tamiya Mini One a couple of years ago, painted it the same colour as her real one.

I bought this "for my son" when he was under 2 years old.
Brushless motor, 11.1v lipo battery, 4wd, chewed up spur and pinion gears so had to have some custom cast in steel, ate two ESCs but when it works, it goes like the clappers!

Back