Black detailing

I wonder if those have the correct stamps for a T32 over here ??...........there nice
Looks like all the contact info is on the bottom of the page. I bet they do, and I would also guess that they are superb quality, and only 4oo euros a corner:):):). I really like the the anthracite/gun metal grey colour.

Prices range from £1700-£2500 without tyres.:cry:.
Found them on a few sites where you tell them the vehicle they are for.
WOW they are more than ABT's, I think the MTM 20" are about that price. I guess you get what you pay for, I wonder how much you could sell a kidney for, if not yours maybe a friends :thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOW they are more than ABT's, I think the MTM 20" are about that price. I guess you get what you pay for, I wonder how much you could sell a kidney for, if not yours maybe a friends :thumbsup::thumbsup:
May need to sell more than one kidney along with a couple of more vital organs to finance everything on my list for my van.:thumbsdown:

Are they listed in sites for sale in the uk then. All the america rims i have found (love the Rohana rims) only got to 690 kg per wheel ?? :(

Are they listed in sites for sale in the uk then. All the america rims i have found (love the Rohana rims) only got to 690 kg per wheel ?? :(
Found a couple of UK sites that you set up for T6, but couldn't find one that gave the rating. One site gives you tick box for "load rated" however, that does not enable you to spec the T32.

Back