Sindre

Hi! I just got myself a 2016 long 4M T6 (T30) and want to lower it (alot). Not sure what coils to buy. Been looking at B14's and KW V1. I need them to have TÜV, but want to drop them all the way down after I get them approved on the van (strict rules for lowering in Norway, so want papers on that they are approved for the car when I get pulled over even tho I will drop it lower than is approved). Is there anyone who knows witch coils of KW or B14's get the van lowest when dropped all the way down?

Hi,

Or maybe consider these?

Twin-Adjust-Projekt MAX LOW Coilovers VW T26 - T30 | Chilli Jam Vans

50 - 90mm and incredible comfort despite the levels of lowering.

Of course if you wanted even more comfort then the sensitiv version at 40 - 70mm is another option.

Check out the video

If you need any further info, please get in touch.

Regards,

Brett
They look like a good option, but will cost way more than the KW or B14's with shipping to Norway, and then there is Tax added on that to

@Sindre if you want TUV and the rules in Norway are strict about the coilovers being specifically approved for the car they are fitted to ... isn't there only one option?? The coilovers VW sell themselves as a T6 option .... Eibach Pro Street S

@Sindre if you want TUV and the rules in Norway are strict about the coilovers being specifically approved for the car they are fitted to ... isn't there only one option?? The coilovers VW sell themselves as a T6 option .... Eibach Pro Street S
If they have TÜV there is no problem to get them approved on the car, its just way less work if I get pulled over and have to show the car to the State Highways Authority's when its dropped all the way down and just swap the stock wheels on and rise the height to whats legal and show it, so I dont need to swap the stock springs back on and then off again. That is the only reason I dont buy ultra drop coils like SoLow, Stance+ or H&R deep.

We do a TUV approved H&R Kit that goes lower than B 14 , PM me for export costings 50 to 80 mm on approval further with out approval

My god, has building my T32 4MO just got more difficult?? So 99% sure to be going for KWv1s and Zito ZF01s. I have chosen these on information on here. I would like to have the option of driving in Germany and other bits of Europe. If I go for the above could I end up with friction from the Euro police if stopped?? Exhausting.

My god, has building my T32 4MO just got more difficult?? So 99% sure to be going for KWv1s and Zito ZF01s. I have chosen these on information on here. I would like to have the option of driving in Germany and other bits of Europe. If I go for the above could I end up with friction from the Euro police if stopped?? Exhausting.
I have had at least three clients who have friends that have been stopped for being too low in Europe .

If you cant get the car up and prove TUV its a big problem , I think all of them were turned around as it happens so words of warning to the super low lovers

Back