Bilstein Green

Yep just fitted them with the eibach Comfort springs which are adjustable at the rear.... Transformed the ride on my kombi.
Roads here are terrible and the stock ride was unbearable, so thumbs up from me

Thanks. What model T6 do you have ie, T32/30 etc? I’ve a T32 on 40mm H&R springs, and the ride is harsh.

Thanks, but I'd rather get real world experience from someone who has paid for them, than the views of someone trying to sell them to me.

Hi Scruffy , I only give solid advise on what goes on with the suspension and based on what you wish to achieve I can make recommendations I have customers you can talk to for sure . Personally the varied responses from uses for identical products means you might just be talking to someone who has completely different needs and expectations.

All I want is a better/less harsh ride. I've no interest in going any lower , nor a adjustable setup, I just don't want to lose my fillings overtime I hit a pot hole. I'm hoping the Bilstien Green's offer a softer ride.

so what are b14 green exactly , i also hate the 40mm hr ride , so much might put stock springs back

I'm really struggling to decide on these or Koni Fsd with eibach comfort 1 springs?

I just want comfort with a subtle drop. I found b14s too harsh with a loaded camper.

As far as I'm aware Bilstien Green are just softer dampers, based on the B6 or B8's, but certainly not adjustable B14s. I'm still waiting for someone who's had them fitted to come back with their opinion.

I'd love to know what Merc fit to the Vitos. My 59 plate Vito ( besides all it's other failings) certainly was a comfy ride.

The green shock in my opinion wont be based on the B6 or B8 as they are MONO tube hi pressure gas shocks and this is what makes The B range feel harsh
I think they might be dual tube which is more comfortable . Scruffy Merc wont fit mono tube shocks to any standard vehicle for the reason explained above they will be dual tube and 99 % of all production cars have Dual tube technology . The KONI advantage is a 3 way valve system that controls low and hi speed shaft movements through a different valve which makes them the most comfortable .

Ok well maybe before you commit to them ask for tech info on them as you might be committing something that is no better than a standard shock
try ask if they are MONO tube or Dual tube , also are the damping adjustable . ( this is a valuable feature when applied in non standard vehicles )
Also it would be good to know if they have digressive valving ( if they know what that is )
look forward to their info.

which koni ones would give a better more comfy ride with 40 h&r springs ?how much are they

Back