Bilstein Green

Discussion in 'Suspension Steering Brakes' started by Scruffy, 9 Jul 2019.

1. Scruffy

Scruffy Senior Member T6 Guru

Has anyone any experience of these softer dampers?

2. And the problem is

And the problem is New Member

Map
    Yep just fitted them with the eibach Comfort springs which are adjustable at the rear.... Transformed the ride on my kombi.
    Roads here are terrible and the stock ride was unbearable, so thumbs up from me

Scruffy likes this.
  3. Scruffy

Thanks. What model T6 do you have ie, T32/30 etc? I’ve a T32 on 40mm H&R springs, and the ride is harsh.

4. Scruffy

Anyone else?

5. Scruffy

6. Ads_Essex

Ads_Essex Local lowlife VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    BiTurbo likes this.
  7. Donk

Donk Member VIP Member

Map
    ..... but do they give forum discount......

andy greenwood likes this.
  8. Scruffy

Thanks, but I'd rather get real world experience from someone who has paid for them, than the views of someone trying to sell them to me.

9. CRS Performance

CRS Performance Member Trade Member

Map
    Hi Scruffy , I only give solid advise on what goes on with the suspension and based on what you wish to achieve I can make recommendations I have customers you can talk to for sure . Personally the varied responses from uses for identical products means you might just be talking to someone who has completely different needs and expectations.

10. Scruffy

All I want is a better/less harsh ride. I've no interest in going any lower , nor a adjustable setup, I just don't want to lose my fillings overtime I hit a pot hole. I'm hoping the Bilstien Green's offer a softer ride.