Bilstein Damper Eibach Pro 35mm Lift Spring Set

Discussion in 'Suspension Steering Brakes' started by kiter, 24 Nov 2019.

1. kiter

kiter Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Anyone running this set up on their vehicle? Considering it for mine, reasoning behind it is I really dig the lifted/swamped look and every now and then need to venture off the beaten track. Will be fitting updated h&r arb's at same time. Vanstyle got 15% off these just now. Any thoughts/experience appreciated.

CRS Performance likes this.
  2. CRS Performance

CRS Performance Member Trade Member T6 Pro

Map
    Up rated anti roll bars are not recommended for off tarmac applications . Example :- Vehicles like the Jeep Rubicon with all electric Diffs and anti roll bars . very capable off roader , if not the best there is , The electrically controlled A R B actually disconnects the ARB while off road .
    Off road you need as much articulation as possible and anti roll bars limit or resist this .

The bilstein damper in this kit is a B4 normally , this shock is a standard replacement shock so dont expect too much . the standard shocks will be as good
    If the kit comes with B 6 this would be better . A superb alternative would be the KONI HT special . We are doing extensive tests on a swamper soon with the KONI and Eibach springs . stand by for the results

chriscroft likes this.
  3. kiter

Map
    Thanks for the quick reply. It is b8 dampers that are included, how would these be? Wont be any serious off road terrain, forest tracks and down to the beach mainly.

4. CRS Performance

Map
    B8 Surely not ? the B 8 is a shorter damper , the kit is a LIFT KIT ?? it would be a B6 I would thing ! the KONI HT is adjustable damping which is a big advantage and as a Dual tube shock more comfortable .

5. kiter

Map
    Maybe a mistake in the advert, but defo lists b8 dampers. Think I will hang fire, let me know how you get on. Any idea on price for the koni set up?

6. CRS Performance

Map
    KONI HT Special is £595.00 for all 4 . Damping adjustability is great to stop topping out which often happens Off road